Even You Mcgregor Have To Admit

Fosheez**

Green Belt
Reaction score
You guys are hyped up to see him battle Aldo. Even their weigh ins should be more exciting than a lot of the fights the ufc has been putting together lately.

I am excited to see Conor get wrecked and I will consider a bet for Aldo if the odds remain strong for Conor. I believe that Conor will get wrecked by TKO in the second, then will face Edgar and get smashed by decision.

Conor has a good future but he has a few impending losses on the horizon.

Anybody else notice how Conor kinda looks like Ragnar Lothbrok from Vikings?

I am excited to see Conor get wrecked and I will consider a bet for Aldo if the odds remain strong for Conor. I believe that Conor will get wrecked by TKO in the second, then will face Edgar and get smashed by decision.

Conor has a good future but he has a few impending losses on the horizon.

Conor fanboys reaction to your post...

tumblr_inline_net9jv0c131r0o48l.gif

Yeah i'm excited to see Aldo vs Mcgregor.

Not excited about hearing about it from the worst fan base in fuckin history every day until then though.

He's an exciting fighter and I am a fan I guess. I am a bigger Aldo fan. May the best man win.

I'm a huge McGregor fan but he won't roll over Aldo. If I can make it I'll be there in person!

I'm a Conor fan and have his t-shirt and I wear it when he fights but I'm not a fanboy to anyone and if he loses to Aldo than he loses to Aldo .

I want Mcgregor to win because he's such an animated, exciting human being who will inspire countless Irish men to train MMA and will open up all of Europe to MMA.

But really I am a fan of each man and I'm really excited to see this fight.

In my opinion this fight is reminiscent of Cormier vs Jones. Except in this case both men are the same age and in their physical prime. Where Cormier was 36 and no longer in his prime physical capacity. If Cormier had the same skillset and fought Jones at the same age as Jones he never would have gassed.

I'm glad to see him get the shot just to see his hype train either be derailed or justified.

Jose Aldo is on a whole other planet in terms of fighting, every aspect. This is getting old.

funny-gif-zombie-bored-to-death.gif

Back