Even with his win over Brown,can Cerrone be a force at WW

Cowboy has a much better pace at WW, and I feel like the lack of such a drastic weight cut has helped with his ability to take body shots.

Cmon, its followed him since WEC and into the UFC. Its not like I'm making this up.
It's not universal though unless you make excuses for the times he didn't choke XD

It's not universal though unless you make excuses for the times he didn't choke XD

Pretty much every big fight, either to cement his status as no. 1 contender or title fight, he's folded like I have 2,7 off suit.

Cowboy has a much better pace at WW, and I feel like the lack of such a drastic weight cut has helped with his ability to take body shots.

Yeah he definitely doesnt have a weak liver at ww. I was lmao when him and brown kept throwing hard shots at the body. Even more surprised neither of them went down from one.

I like Cerrone @WW he looks full body wise and natural and not as drawn out as he does at LW. I think the consistency of fighting and fighting men of quality caliber as/is paying off. I think he could do well @WW I just don't see him holding title unless he's given guided path to it, he's definitely a quality high in the roaster undercard fighter.

I literally don't know. Cerrone looks like a killer at 170. Even more so than at 155

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back