Social Even the SPLC labels the Nation of Islam a hate group.

JonesBones

Excuse my contraflow
@Steel
Reaction score
I'm surprised. From their page:

Since its founding in 1930, the Nation of Islam (NOI) has grown into one of the wealthiest and best-known organizations in black America. Its theology of innate black superiority over whites and the deeply racist, antisemitic and anti-LGBT rhetoric of its leaders have earned the NOI a prominent position in the ranks of organized hate.

"These false Jews promote the filth of Hollywood that is seeding the American people and the people of the world and bringing you down in moral strength. … It's the wicked Jews, the false Jews, that are promoting lesbianism, homosexuality. It's the wicked Jews, false Jews, that make it a crime for you to preach the word of God, then they call you homophobic!"
— Louis Farrakhan, Saviours' Day speech, Feb. 26, 2006

How does Islam and racism continue to align with Hollywood and the left and have the nerve to call everyone racist?

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/group/nation-islam

NOI is also a murderous organization who killed Malcolm X and others.

“White people deserve to die, and they know, so they think it’s us coming to do it. Biden said that Hollywood members of the Jewish community single handedly made same sex marriage legal. Now to the Jewish community, if you’re here, how you going to tell me you have a covenant relationship with God? No, listen! I’m going to challenge you on this! You’re God’s chosen people?! And you promote something that God rejects? You’ve lost your covenant status!

You are not the chosen of God, you are the chosen of Satan!... You’re promoting homosexuality. God doesn’t. You promote fifth. God condemns it! A man would want to have sex with another man and say that I’m in love, see, this is a sick society! Most of the 3X 4X 6X movies… most of it is run by members of the Jewish community.”

eusa_boohoo.gif

How does Islam and racism continue to align with Hollywood and the left and have the nerve to call everyone racist?
Because it's Hollywood that tells them what to think?

And I don't know if "fake" Jews is fair, but they certainly aren't people even attempting to follow God's commandments. I mean homosexuality is prohibited in our Torah. This is why it is also prohibited in Christianity and Islam. I think we all can see, regardless of individual beliefs, that it's an awful slippery slope equating preaching the word of God with hate speech.

They made my girl Sarah Silverman sad too.

They are a hate group. Islam in general is a hate group too though.

"These false Jews promote the filth of Hollywood that is seeding the American people and the people of the world and bringing you down in moral strength. … It's the wicked Jews, the false Jews, that are promoting lesbianism, homosexuality. It's the wicked Jews, false Jews, that make it a crime for you to preach the word of God, then they call you homophobic!"
— Louis Farrakhan, Saviours' Day speech, Feb. 26, 2006

lol if you replace "Jews" with "leftists" this could be a @Ripskater post

malcolm-x-facts.jpg

Malcolm despised white liberals too.

6e58011c9c686ea724fc94f7c7797ee1.jpg

Are you a fan of Thomas Sowell? :D

Heh, I've noticed you getting a lot more political lately. Your niche from what I've seen has always been financial markets (tied to geopolitics) whereas mine is industrial high tech (tied to geopolitics). It makes those subjects fully WR relevant material. Um the left owns minorities dude, and they know it. They can be disparaging themselves at times because of that.

The thing for your side is that there's a very real level of racism and homophobia which has historically existed; not saying it remotely applies to everyone but there's substantial pockets and the right has expunge that in earnest if it wants to grow, and ultimately have a future. The problem is that there are things which simply aren't compatible.

This is not surprising. Farrakhan is quite a fan of Jewish bakeries, if you catch my drift. I always shake my head when I hear rappers talking about him and shit. Shameful and stupid.

This is not surprising. Farrakhan is quite a fan of Jewish bakeries, if you catch my drift. I always shake my head when I hear rappers talking about him and shit. Shameful and stupid.

Farrakhan is a drop in the bucket when it comes to what rappers talk about.

I hear rappers

what rappers talk about.

Those were the days, made faces in school plays
Paper trays, city wide test, made half a days
Shooting puppy water, might hump the pillow, dick an inch taller
Stapleton bum nikk@, I'll pop her cherry for her
Fresh Air Fund, nail’s done, alphabets berets
Jellies, bubble yum, soda tongue, too young to cum
Then engage him with them candy rings
Ay yo, I hit that shit, got jealous when she kissed Rob
I broke her chicko's sticks

{<jordan}

Yeah, let's just sit here and pretend that isn't some of the greatest poetic storytelling of all-time. Okay, we can do that. Whatever. Mods will probably move this post into that random shitpile thread they usually do for "not being on topic". It's on topic.

Those were the days, made faces in school plays
Paper trays, city wide test, made half a days
Shooting puppy water, might hump the pillow, dick an inch taller
Stapleton bum nikk@, I'll pop her cherry for her
Fresh Air Fund, nail’s done, alphabets berets
Jellies, bubble yum, soda tongue, too young to cum
Then engage him with them candy rings
Ay yo, I hit that shit, got jealous when she kissed Rob
I broke her chicko's sticks

{<jordan}

Yeah, let's just sit here and pretend that isn't some of the greatest poetic storytelling of all-time. Okay, we can do that. Whatever. Mods will probably move this post into that random shitpile thread they usually do for "not being on topic". It's on topic.

Saturday Night and One were better cuts from that album...

Back