Even Rogan dislikes RR/HH

eh?? at no point in time that I remember does that sound like anything Rampage would say and why would he say it about someone ((Chuck)) that he had already mollywhooped in Pride?
was it an interview he said that in, if he did?

Oh it happened. But it was so that he could build his name up though

why would Ronda have a tough time clinching with Holm? Pennington clinched up with Holm four times (in the first two rounds, I believe). Raquel P can grab ahold of Holm but Rousey cant? and while Holm's striking was cleaner, Pennington landed around the same amount of strikes.

I don't like Rousey but I don't know what you're seeing that I'm not that indicates that Ronda isn't going to dump her on her head and armbar her.

Ronda isn't a 38 year old single mom PE teacher...all due respect to Marion Reneau.

looks like Reneau clinched up with Holm at the end of that gif also...

You must've missed what I wrote under that gif

oh, sorry...second gif was kinda blurry on my phone.

I've seen Reneau's three UFC fights. thought you were making a point about Holm dominating her in their fight. while Holm clearly won, I don't remember her hurting Reneau even once in that fight. Marion couldnt get inside and had no answer whatsoever for Holm's standup. to be honest though, it seemed more like hard sparring with 4oz gloves on Holm's end than her actually trying to hurt Reneau.

So basically Joe has no credibility based on his "excitment" and comments about Bethe Correira, her career and chances.

eh?? at no point in time that I remember does that sound like anything Rampage would say and why would he say it about someone ((Chuck)) that he had already mollywhooped in Pride?

YEP HE SAID IT and I remember it

to be honest that has been the best post in this whole thread

He could have knock him out before but he had a gap after Pride and he said he wasnt feeling in his "top" shape as to face the monster that was Chuck in those days

oh, sorry...second gif was kinda blurry on my phone.

I've seen Reneau's three UFC fights. thought you were making a point about Holm dominating her in their fight. while Holm clearly won, I don't remember her hurting Reneau even once in that fight. Marion couldnt get inside and had no answer whatsoever for Holm's standup. to be honest though, it seemed more like hard sparring with 4oz gloves on Holm's end than her actually trying to hurt Reneau.

Couldnt agree more. Holm landed more grunts than punches

Let me play devil's advocate here for a second..... I remember the time BEFORE Holly Holm signed... geeezzz I remember his manager selling her like the second fucking coming of Christ, I rememeber negotiations opening and closing because according to his manager Holly was going to destroy Ronda and everybody wanted to see it.... ok well... turns out after 2 fights honestly I dont think Holly is going to beat Ronda in the next 10 years (if they both keep training) so I imagine Dana and Lorenzo are paying more money to this girl than they hoped she was worth... I imagine they want to "at least" get a title fight they can sell out of their investment and they simply dont have a lot of hope of Holly ever beating Ronda (as I mentioned I dont either) so they are just cashing on their investment, before it depreciates more (she might lose a fight and fucking forget it) its a business decision, simple as that

I think it was even in his post fight speech, if not I also remember him saying he needed a couple of fights before challenging for the title.

I agree, they should have given Holly more time to grow.

Pillow fist Holm has not looked like a contender at all in her 2 UFC fights. It's a shit matchup, giving RR an easy win.
When will people like you realize that all of her fights are a shit matchup. Why pretend there is some great fighter out there at 135 that can challenge her? Intellectual dishonesty? I don't get it.

I remember saying this fight made no sense and I was insulted by sherdoggers lol and now Rogan says the same thing it's the gospel now. Interesting.

The fight makes no sense. Even Greg Jackson said she wasn't ready before her last fight and that she needed more time. To say that Holm has been not tested with competition is an understatement. Her ground game cannot be even close to ready to facing the top 5 let alone the greatest female grappler to ever walk the earth.

Everyone complains that there is no competition in the division and no one deserves to fight RR. Im pretty sure Nunes beat Sara McMann, a legit competitor that fought for the belt. She clearly deserves it. It just shows you that Ronda gets what she wants.

Saori Yoshida would toss ronda on her head. Not only is Ronda not even the best grappler on the planet, she is not even the best Judoka which Is her best discipline.

The fight makes no sense. Even Greg Jackson said she wasn't ready before her last fight and that she needed more time. To say that Holm has been not tested with competition is an understatement. Her ground game cannot be even close to ready to facing the top 5 let alone the greatest female grappler to ever walk the earth.

Everyone complains that there is no competition in the division and no one deserves to fight RR. Im pretty sure Nunes beat Sara McMann, a legit competitor that fought for the belt. She clearly deserves it. It just shows you that Ronda gets what she wants.

"Greatest female grappler to ever walk the earth"? Are you trolling or just not a thinker?

You should probably read my posts thoroughly before replying. Holm has been a pro mma fighter for longer.

Yeah but 3 weeks longer? That's more significant to state then Ronda having started MMA 8 months BEFORE Holm?

Just wait a few days and he will praise the shit out of this fight till it happens and afterwards it's the most/best fight/knockout/submission HE HAS EVA SEEEEEEEN

Well if she scores another (T)KO against Holms then the praise will be totally legit. If it's another 30 second clinch/throw/sub fight then it'll be a bit of a let down.

You should probably read my posts thoroughly before replying. Holm has been a pro mma fighter for longer.

is there much difference between entry level pro WMMA and amateur WMMA fights? ive seen male amateurs that would beat some pros...they just havent had a professional fight under their belt yet.

also...holy crap! Holly made her pro debut on March 4th, 2011, while Ronda made hers on March 27th, 2011. :eek:

no idea how Ronda caught up and surpassed her so quick in the MMA game after such a massive headstart by Holm.

either way, someone pointed out in another thread that Ronda actually started her amateur MMA career before Holm did, so there's that.

Back