Even Rogan dislikes RR/HH

The fight makes no sense. Even Greg Jackson said she wasn't ready before her last fight and that she needed more time. To say that Holm has been not tested with competition is an understatement. Her ground game cannot be even close to ready to facing the top 5 let alone the greatest female grappler to ever walk the earth.

Everyone complains that there is no competition in the division and no one deserves to fight RR. Im pretty sure Nunes beat Sara McMann, a legit competitor that fought for the belt. She clearly deserves it. It just shows you that Ronda gets what she wants.

Trust ol' Tanaka.

4a111cefb139e10a03868e3635e50185.gif

good call breh haha

Just wait a few days and he will praise the shit out of this fight till it happens and afterwards it's the most/best fight/knockout/submission HE HAS EVA SEEEEEEEN

The fight makes no sense. Even Greg Jackson said she wasn't ready before her last fight and that she needed more time. To say that Holm has been not tested with competition is an understatement. Her ground game cannot be even close to ready to facing the top 5 let alone the greatest female grappler to ever walk the earth.

Everyone complains that there is no competition in the division and no one deserves to fight RR. Im pretty sure Nunes beat Sara McMann, a legit competitor that fought for the belt. She clearly deserves it. It just shows you that Ronda gets what she wants.

greatest female grappler ever to walk the earth only got a bronze?

I get a laugh at these threads. So few ever have the sack to return to them after their predictions fail.

In fairness Rousey would have a difficult time plodding forward winging terrible punches en route to a clinch vs Holly Holm.

I still think Rousey wins but wouldn't be overly surprised if she doesn't.

And ftr I'd like Nunes to get the shot too, but she is only on a two fight win streak and was stopped only three fights ago by the person who put forth the worst title performance in UFC history.

After Rousey wins he finna slobber all over her again and call her da GOAT.

I think the Holm fight could be Ronda's toughest fight in the UFC. Holm is the only female UFC fighter I've seen that seem to have decent fight IQ and follows a gameplan. She's a point fighter that will avoid major risks at any costs. She's far away from being top 5, but she has the stylistic matchup to at least make it look like a fight and not a freak show. I expect Ronda to armbar her but that it will happen in the later rounds. I don't see why Nunes fight would be so great - that is a typical "Ronda by armbar/TKO in 30 seconds" fight.

Rousey/Dern in a BJJ match, Ronda would not win.

Im pretty sure Nunes beat Sara McMann, a legit competitor that fought for the belt. She clearly deserves it. It just shows you that Ronda gets what she wants.

She also lost to Zingano and D'Alelio fairly recently. So no, she doesn't "clearly" deserve it.

I know you resurrected this for the lulz, but thanks some quality fails in here. ;)

I think the Holm fight could be Ronda's toughest fight in the UFC. Holm is the only female UFC fighter I've seen that seem to have decent fight IQ and follows a gameplan. She's a point fighter that will avoid major risks at any costs. She's far away from being top 5, but she has the stylistic matchup to at least make it look like a fight and not a freak show. I expect Ronda to armbar her but that it will happen in the later rounds. I don't see why Nunes fight would be so great - that is a typical "Ronda by armbar/TKO in 30 seconds" fight.

Could've just said Jackson fighter to shorten that up lol

Let me play devil's advocate here for a second..... I remember the time BEFORE Holly Holm signed... geeezzz I remember his manager selling her like the second fucking coming of Christ, I rememeber negotiations opening and closing because according to his manager Holly was going to destroy Ronda and everybody wanted to see it.... ok well... turns out after 2 fights honestly I dont think Holly is going to beat Ronda in the next 10 years (if they both keep training) so I imagine Dana and Lorenzo are paying more money to this girl than they hoped she was worth... I imagine they want to "at least" get a title fight they can sell out of their investment and they simply dont have a lot of hope of Holly ever beating Ronda (as I mentioned I dont either) so they are just cashing on their investment, before it depreciates more (she might lose a fight and fucking forget it) its a business decision, simple as that

2006 join date and you haven't learnt a damn thing about MMA, or how to paragraph.

There are no easy fights in the UFC remember?

UFC does not build up fighters.

Rampage Jackson after his debut fight against Marvin Eastman said he needed a couple more fights before he was ready for a title shot against Chuck Liddell ....UFC heard Jackson loud and clear by setting up a title shot against Chuck Liddell in his nxt fight .....rest is history:

ufc-topper.jpg

Greatest female grappler of all time??!! What about the women that placed higher than her at the olympics? I'd say she's the best so far in Wmma. But that's it..

Pillow fist Holm has not looked like a contender at all in her 2 UFC fights. It's a shit matchup, giving RR an easy win.

Can't wait for Holm to dismantle Ronda and prove everyone wrong. This is Weidman/Silva to me.

Dana will make rogan do all the interviews for the entire RR/HH countdown show as punishment

Nunes is as close to the cyborg fight as well see, no way UFC puts Rousey in there with someone who has LEGIT KO power. Too much at risk for the UFC IMO, all it takes is one and I believe Nunes is MORE than capable of landing that one the way Rousey hangs her chin out there like George Roop.

lmao and she wasn't even 3rd

Her medal is more like a consolation prize IMO, like a participation trophy it doesn't hold any real weight to anyone who knows anything about this Ronda farce.

Back