Even in Brazil, Bisping gets more love than Belfort LOLz

They choose to hate a nice guy and threaten Franklin with death, but they like arguably the most hated guy in all of MMA?

This reminds me of some american fighters telling seriously in some interviews, how they were planning their "escape" in case they win their fight against the brazilian guy
Hahahaha.... Really funny you know

if they win the fight against some known brazilian fighter, the greatest risk they are going to be under is that they might be more recognized here by the casual fan...

I really hope Bisping can pull off the win and get the title shot he wants (even though he has a minute chance of winning the title), but I have a horrible feeling he's going to get the Vitor on Wanderlei treatment

That is plain BS, a foreigner will never be more supported in Brazil than a Brazilian, they are people proud of their country and their athletes

Brazilians don't like cheaters. They like a pure clean fight. :icon_chee

Bisping is a hardworking working class man with attitude.

Belfort was on Brazil Big Brother, is married to a model, screwed over Blackhouse and was born rich.

Not surprising Bisping got love from some working class Brazilians.

The arena Brazilians, rich kids, are going to be chanting.

Brazillians aren't like Americans ...biased and thick

Funny, seeing your comment is biased and "thick."

And if you think Brazilian crowds are more polite towards foreign fighters than American crowds, then, well, you don't watch MMA.

tumblr_ltgzwdVkra1qmzq91o1_500.gif

WAR VITOR!!!

They choose to hate a nice guy and threaten Franklin with death, but they like arguably the most hated guy in all of MMA?

People booed Ace because they were cheering for Wand. They'd do it with anyone.

But after the fight was over, the crowd gave him the props, clapping after the winner was announced.

At least that was what happened in Belo Horizonte.

Back