Even in Brazil, Bisping gets more love than Belfort LOLz

eatthisjerry

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
get

Bisping was performing the usual UFC open trainings in Vale do Anhangaba

I'll be rooting for Bisping and I know some friends will too. Of course, we'll be part of a very small % :wink:

Dunno how any of that means he got more love from fans than Vitor did. From the pics I saw and the vids I watched, Vitor received, at the very least, the same amount of support.

If Vitor somehow ends up getting shit from the crowd it will probably be a SP x RJ thing, which is dumb.

Belfort has a lot of haters... But Bisping ain't getting more love than Belfort, that's plain bullshit.

Awesome. War Bisping!

Are you kidding me? They love Vitor in Brazil, hes the coolest thing since slice bread :)

Dunno how any of that means he got more love from fans than Vitor did. From the pics I saw and the vids I watched, Vitor received, at the very least, the same amount of support.

If Vitor somehow ends up getting shit from the crowd it will probably be a SP x RJ thing, which is dumb.

I was in the spot dude.
People got crazy with Bisping but honestly I doubt 0.1% of those guys will be in the event. And I'm pretty sure it's not a RJ X SP thing. Vitor's preaches and all the mr.nice guy role in TUF annoyed a lot of people.
Me myself I consider him one of the most intelligent guys in the sport and I agree with him in various aspects (like his opinion on mixing MMA and soccer) but I can't stand his godloving speech. That said... either way I'll be happy on Saturday (Bisping winning and getting pwned by Anderson in the process, or Vitor fking up all UFC plans to get Bisping fight Anderson).

Casual fans are still pissed at Vitor for pulling out of the fight agaisnt Wand. ?They don't really know it was a blessing for Wand.
Also Vitor's constant preaching is hard to stand...
I'm curious about how the crowd in S

Belfort has a lot of haters... But Bisping ain't getting more love than Belfort, that's plain bullshit.

Yeah, it's odd... Anderson and Vitor are the most popular fighters in Brazil, but both seem to have as many haters as they have fans.

And every brazilian news site have been saying that vitor was "OVACIONADO" (+++ cheered) at the open workouts, hard to believe on TS.
They wouldn't need to lie if it was the opposite, because everyone would click to read if Belfort was getting boo'd, it would be big news for them ;).

Always loved bisping.

Hes entertaining in and out of the cage.

Bisping by tko rd 3

Just cause Bisping didn't get booed that doesn't mean they gave him nearly as much love as Vitor, who is a legit celebrity in Brazil.

And every brazilian news site have been saying that vitor was "OVACIONADO" (+++ cheered) at the open workouts, hard to believe on TS.
They wouldn't need to lie if it was the opposite, because everyone would click to read if Belfort was getting boo'd, it would be big news for them ;).

Belfort indeed received a lot of cheerings, and so did Sarafian but Bisping got a totally unexpected support from the crowd.

Brazillians aren't like Americans ...biased and thick

Belfort is going to rush Bisping and knock him out in the first.

I wouldn't say he is getting more love than Belfort that would be an idiotic claim.

Belfort indeed received a lot of cheerings, and so did Sarafian but Bisping got a totally unexpected support from the crowd.

Now that i can believe ;)

ps: it will be really funny if we get some "Bisping ! Bisping! shouts during the fight...

Back