Even if Kevin lee beats RDA... whats next for him? nothing!

• Thread starter Deleted member 556651
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 556651

I pick RDA to beat him even though RDA loses to wrestlers but those wrestlers had something Lee doesnt have which is cardio.

but lets say he wins. whats next for him in WW? he aint beating Usman/Colby/Twood and many more.
hes saying i moved to WW cause its the harder division? guess what bro you got whooped in the smaller and worse division according to you and now youre telling me youre gonna do better facing bigger better opposition?

hes now fighting a LW but after that hes gonna have to face real WW. i dont see this kid beating the top fighters in both divisions.

You can't say that he won't beat those guys when he hasn't fought any of them. If he beats RDA he will get another 170.
Maybe 170 is better suited for him.
Hes still young and continually improving.
You're talking out of your ass.

Moving up in weight can completely transform a fighter

How about we wait until the fight is over before we doom him.

MixedWhiteArcticfox-small.gif

Worry about your own life dude.

100% will call out the winner of Diaz x Pettis. Kevin "im gonna make fun of DC for crying only to cry 2 months later myself" Lee doesn't want to fight actual Welterweights.

RDA has only been beaten by top welterweights. If Lee can do it too it proves he belongs.

If he finishes RDA, when Usman & Colby couldn't, then he lines himself up with a big fight. The Woodley/Lawler winner, or a potential Ponzi/Edwards winner.

TS is right; Kevin Lee should just save some time and retire now

Has Lee reached his prime? I can see his wrestling and striking still getting nastier, but the cardio won't very likely improve unless he cuts on muscle mass.

Lee is a super talented fighter, even if he loses it will be too soon to write him off, let alone if he beats RDA.

Back