Even if Aldo beats Conor and decides to just say

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Lets say Jose smashes Conor but is ready to retire so he tosses Conor the belt says in broken English "You can keep belt I beat you and now I am hetire"

I bet Dana and folks would let Conor keep the belt :) sounds crazy but that's what the UFC is becoming these days....

PS How did Condit get the title shot over Woodley?

Yeah, let's make up some more hypothetical scenarios and start bashing Dana for them.

Let's say Dana became a convicted rapist. What a bastard!

Firstly NO. GSP lost to Hendricks and they let him keep his belt. He left and Hendricks had to win it again. Secondly who cares if they did. The GOAT has smashed everyone he fought so far so I assume that he would just win the next match and get the belt. Of course he has "A Belt" now, but whatever. Bigger question is if Aldo wins, does he go to 155 finally. I say he doesn't. He never was good for business.

Lets say Jose smashes Conor but is ready to retire so he tosses Conor the belt says in broken English "You can keep belt I beat you and now I am hetire"

I bet Dana and folks would let Conor keep the belt :) sounds crazy but that's what the UFC is becoming these days....

Ok. If you really want to bet, I'm your huckleberry.

Yeah, let's make up some more hypothetical scenarios and start bashing Dana for them.

anigif_enhanced-16255-1439137970-2.gif

You are wrecking threads today.

Aldo retiring is the best thing that could happen to Conor and his fans.

Sounds like someone been using too much Conor C*ck Sauce to me

PS How did Condit get the title shot over Woodley?
the condit vs lawler fights is awesome the conor butt kissing not so much

how come we can say fuck and shit but not ****.
I understand why we can't say ****, but why not ****?
is it because they begin with the same letter?
or because of the area of the body they are located?

LMAO was thinking the same thing. What has sherdog come to!! 😂

Back