Even Gustaffson fans know he ran too much to get the decision in the 1st fight!!

Gus always fights like that.

It's an old & extremely efficient viking technique - hit & run, over and over.

Wtf are you talking about?

Lol, that's a new one. I didn't know 'running' to successfully avoid a TD is what lost him the fight. If he would have run from the spinning elbow on the other hand, he would have won :wink:

Yeah running away and Bones was on a gurney in the hospital at the end and Gus wasn't. Stupid fuck!

Yeah running away and Bones was on a gurney in the hospital at the end and Gus wasn't. Stupid fuck!

I remember a point in that fight where Gus literately ran from Jones trying to not get taken down. And yeah, Jones got admitted into the hospital. WITH HIS BELT AND ANOTHER TITLE DEFENSE.

Haters gonna hate.:icon_lol:

Ignorant fan's understanding of footwork = 'running'

i wouldn't go so far as to call it "running away" but jones was the aggressor in nearly every moment of the fight. octagon control is important to a lot of judges, and in most peoples eyes the aggressor is the one in control (i do disagree with that) but gus DID fight moving backwards, and circling out the entire fight.

He was emulating Cruz' style of fighting. Lots of movement and pitter patter punches.

Next fight he won't go so easy on Bones.

Funny how that happened and Jones' nuthuggery continues unabated....:redface:

MMA forums are literally ruining MMA. Jones won it was very close, even if you thought Gus won get over it, there is a rematch coming can't we all just enjoy it?

Actually MMA forums have no bearing on MMA as a sport whatsoever. If they bother you so much just log off.

Actually, it is quite impressive that while he was 'running away' he managed to beat up his opponent.

I actually agree, he did beat up Jon Jones well while running away but he didn't win a very very close fight.....

Back