Even Fertitta and Dana are on juice

TrippleOG

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Nate knows even the owners of the company are juiced. Even The announcers and buffer take TRT at elevated levels.

Wouldn't mind seeing a jacked Goldie, that'd be awesome.

Yeah, Dana's even admitted to using stuff in the past. You shouldn't care though because they don't punch people in the face for a living.

Yeah, Dana's even admitted to using stuff in the past. You shouldn't care though because they don't punch people in the face for a living.
However taking that stuff certainly affects your body in a negative way because the body has natural hormonal feedback loops that should not be messed with. I think Dana's mind is being affected by his steroid use, I mean just look at the reebok deal. You'd have to be on drugs to think that was a good idea.

Just listen to the latest joe rogan podcast . The testosterone injections got him twisted

However taking that stuff certainly affects your body in a negative way because the body has natural hormonal feedback loops that should not be messed with. I think Dana's mind is being affected by his steroid use, I mean just look at the reebok deal. You'd have to be on drugs to think that was a good idea.
I think the Reebok deal was good for Dana and Lorenzo. Hence why the deal was made. So to him it was a good deal. Sure it dicked over the majority of fighters. But there isn't a union where the UFC brass and fighters actually have to negotiate major changes in the future on what kind of deals or whatever are going to be put in place. That's majorly fucked up how Dana and Lorenzo arbitrarily decided on behalf of the fighters and made a deal screwing the fighters of up to 30 percent of their sponsorship income. Blows my mind.

It just let's you know of the huge power imbalance there is inside the UFC. To make a decision like that without conferring with the fighters boggles the mind.
Also didn't Dana go bald at like 25? Steroid use?

Wait until your hormones start declining and see how you feel. Testosterone is awesome. Haters gonna hate I guess.

Wait until your hormones start declining and see how you feel. Testosterone is awesome. Haters gonna hate I guess.
TRT is a fix for like 80% of problems men over 30 have. It's a grey area in sports, but it's the closest thing we have to the fountain of youth.

image.jpg

Also didn't Dana go bald at like 25? Steroid use?
Probably. Hair loss, man tits, and emotional outbursts are common signs of steroid use. Just look at Joe, that's probably why they get along so well lol

Back