Even Fedor haters have to admit that his decline was logical

You think that way I think the other...I am also a huge fan of him but nearly all the fighters talks about Jesus religion etc and they look very religious for example Vitor his nearly every word was about Jesus but he was doing very well..Feeling the God s power behing you always gives you extra power...

trt is the power of god?

you're lucky Redhawkes is sleeping right now, tugged comfortably under his anderson silva blanky...

but when he sees this thread, oh boy... the hell, fire and damnation that will follow...

He'll be here soon enough, then get your rain jacket ready for the hate that will spit forth :D

Then HuntoGoato will go at it again and Kiki will happy ablige him

Another day on Sherdog

His obsession with religion is the biggest reason, because it f*cked up his priorities.

Hell, religious fasting even directly made him physically weaker.

No trying to be rude, (and yeah the religion thing is bullshit) but a Russian is Orthodox in the opinion of certain people.

you're lucky Redhawkes is sleeping right now, tugged comfortably under his anderson silva blanky...

but when he sees this thread, oh boy... the hell, fire and damnation that will follow...

He makes as little sense as any other Fedor hater:) So any fire he produces, he only burns himself with it:)

Besides. I was born at 7:11 AM. I'm a Dragon according to Chinese hour Zodiac:) And you know how dragons feel comfortable with fire:)

This is the kind of thread that makes Fedor haters. :rolleyes:

where there's love, there's also hate

it's the balance of the yin and the yang

can't avoid it, can't stop it... it's the eternal struggle of man

well you did a thread with the same pictures talking about fighters surrounding themselves with the wrong people

how is this different

That was about yes men who ruined Anderson, Fedor, BJ etc.

This one is only about Fedor.

And the last photo pisses me off so completely that it deserves a billion threads and it deserves to be looked at deeply and hated.

He stated years ago that he stopped doing proper S&C/weightraining and was only doing grappling/striking to refine his technique..
It certainly didn't help and cumulated with his aging and religious zealotry led to the Fedor or SF...

Also you have to consider the fact that both Michkov and Voronov commented about the fact that he wasn't training as hard as needed/used to and his mind was elswhere..
And this is especially legit as they started talking about it prior to the AA fight ( Fedor had a mini camp because he was filming some C-level action flick in Thailand )

Yup Yup.

And abandoning extra weight lifting wasn't a problem as long as he trained with heavy guys who gave him huge resistance.

He was lifting his training partners instead of weights.

Here. This should explain why his training was great in his prime. His right hand was f*cked at the time, but he still trained like a madman.

We accompanied Fedor Emelianenko as he trained in the mountains for his toughest challenge yet, a match against Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipovic in the August 28th PRIDE Grand Prix 2005 Final Round, to be held at Saitama Super Arena.

As the battle with Mirko approaches, Fedor, along with his brother Alexander, Amar Suloev and others from the Red Devil Team, bravely held their first training camp at the end of July on Mt. Elbrus, part of the Caucasus mountain range in Russia.
Fedor rarely talks about his own training but it's obvious that he's looking to reap the physical benefits of high-altitude training at this camp, including increased stamina. He was seen climbing up and down pathless mountainsides, lifting his training partner, walking steeply sloped hills, etc. He also did focus mitt training in the forest.
The camp's training facilities wasn't limited to the great outdoors. It was also equipped with a ring and a pool. Fedor's group swam and sparred, and when they finished, they went to roll around naked in the snow, as Fedor mentioned in a previous official PRIDE interview. Fedor also went swimming in an extremely cold river, fed by melting snow. This is apparently considered to be good for the health in Russia. There are team members that believe this so much that they always wear nothing but swimming trunks.
After two weeks of mountain training, Fedor headed to Holland in August to beginning his second training camp. We will continue to update Fedor's progress as he prepares for his upcoming war with Mirko Filipovic

He stated years ago that he stopped doing proper S&C/weightraining and was only doing grappling/striking to refine his technique..
It certainly didn't help and cumulated with his aging and religious zealotry led to the Fedor or SF...

Also you have to consider the fact that both Michkov and Voronov commented about the fact that he wasn't training as hard as needed/used to and his mind was elswhere..
And this is especially legit as they started talking about it prior to the AA fight ( Fedor had a mini camp because he was filming some C-level action flick in Thailand )

Yep. The AA fight should have been his wake up call.

he's passionate and has the free time, that's all... no need to nitpick

I'm obsessive, I admit it:) But my biggest obsession is the truth:) So I love my obsession and won't appologise for it.

Thats what I talk about without TST or TRT God s power wont help you that much in the cage aswe see Vitor s last fight

So basically Fedor forgot to purchase Part 2 of 2 of this power package

You need Jeeezuts and TRT to win... Fedor only got the Jeezuts

You know, I don't mind you kiki. You're a wild Fedor nuthugger but you're actually quite sensible. But bro, you need to realize not everyone has the same love for Fedor that you do.

Maybe join a Fedor fangroup or something.

You think that way I think the other...I am also a huge fan of him but nearly all the fighters talks about Jesus religion etc and they look very religious for example Vitor his nearly every word was about Jesus but he was doing very well..Feeling the God s power behing you always gives you extra power...

Fedor used his religion in a wrong way. He spent too much time reading about religion, visiting holy places, fasting and the worst thing: He accepted his losses as God's will and was thankful for them. For the prime non-puppet Fedor losing wasn't an option.

This is the kind of thread that makes Fedor haters. :rolleyes:

Hating on a fighter because of a thread...

Wow:) Guess what, if you are that kind of a person. Hate away. Hate me, hate Fedor, if it makes you happy:)

You won't achieve anything other than my opinion of you spiraling down.

Fedor got religious

Silva got fluked

Fedor is still religious and Anderson is still Anderson if their flaws led to their demise then Fedor cannot comeback and be successful.

Fedor used his religion in a wrong way. He spent too much time reading about religion, visiting holy places, fasting and the worst thing: He accepted his losses as God's will and was thankful for them. For the prime non-puppet Fedor losing wasn't an option.

How much time does it take to read about religion?

How can you possibly know how much time Fedor spent daily on reading and going on pilgrimages?

He is a pro fighter literally he could read and pray for 6 hours a day and still have enough time to train its not like pros actually train 18 hours a day you don't need to do nothing but train all day every day.

religious is only part of the problem. not giving a shit and training without taking into account that MMA progressed is a bigger problem.

Back