sb.jpg

images

Turned into this:

5174.jpg

Which turned him from this:

Fedor-Emelianenko-pride-194x300.jpg

To being obsessed with religion and surrounded by useless yes men:

10254102_500779930022262_165111779_n.jpg
(I don't think non Fedor fans realise how very pissed off this photo is making me)

Of course he started losing.

No sane hater can argue against this points.

Tim Sylvia fight was his last legit performance...This or that Fedor is not the same guy back in days and he wont be that guy again...No doubt something happened his TST levels it may be some depressing or something different but without the enough amount of TST you are not the same guy...

I hope that this is a sign of good times to return:

[YT]watch?v=fBZQsrZ0ftk[/YT]

AWAITING REDHAWKS100 "FEDOR WAS NEVER ANY GOOD" thats why he posts for year after year...all about a fighter he doesn't even like

Tim Sylvia fight was his last legit performance...This or that Fedor is not the same guy back in days and he wont be that guy again...No doubt something happened his TST levels it may be some depressing or something different but without the enough amount of TST you are not the same guy...

When his every other word became God, I KNEW that he was f*cked.

Religious fanatics piss me off.

Fedor started to piss me off.

And I don't like it that my favorite MMA fighter has become a f*cking puppet.

How can anyone hate on Fedor dude is a stud.

When his every other word became God, I KNEW that he was f*cked.

Religious fanatics piss me off.

Fedor started to piss me off.

And I don't like it that my favorite MMA fighter has become a f*cking puppet.

I see you re a huge fan but being religious is not the only reason that Fedor sinked badly no doubt there are a lot of other facts that made Fedor look bad after his legendary Pride run...Even a blind man can see Pride Fedor and after Pride Fedor are two different guys...

I have to agree

Fedor used to surround himself with top people for his fights.. brought in Tyrone Spong for his Cro Cop fight. Trained with high lvl bjj guys for his Nog fight

Towards the end of his career, everything suddenly became "gods will" and training camps consisted of push ups, pull ups and some cardio

His "TST levels" were I'd say the most steady decline, you can see he starts to lose muscle mass as far back as late 2004, maybe it gets a bit faster around 2009.

I would agree the Sylvia fight is the last time you can look at him and not see any clear decline in form although of course it wasn't a long fight. That said I do think the biggest decline is around the time of his loses and I suspect a big issue is not just the religious posse and general lack of motivation but the fact he was no longer fighting in as hyped matchups. Sylvia and Arlovski were matches many years in the making, Barnett even moreso and the Rogers fight actually came quite quickly after that was cancelled. The following SF fights were in retrospect very legit but they weren't anywhere close to as hyped.

I see you re a huge fan but being religious is not the only reason that Fedor sinked badly no doubt there are a lot of other facts that made Fedor look bad after his legendary Pride run...Even a blind man can see Pride Fedor and after Pride Fedor are two different guys...

His obsession with religion is the biggest reason, because it f*cked up his priorities.

Hell, religious fasting even directly made him physically weaker.

you're lucky Redhawkes is sleeping right now, tugged comfortably under his anderson silva blanky...

but when he sees this thread, oh boy... the hell, fire and damnation that will follow...

No I didn't.

I finally expressed the situation as clearly as it gets. So STFU.

well you did a thread with the same pictures talking about fighters surrounding themselves with the wrong people

how is this different

He stated years ago that he stopped doing proper S&C/weightraining and was only doing grappling/striking to refine his technique..
It certainly didn't help and cumulated with his aging and religious zealotry led to the Fedor or SF...

Also you have to consider the fact that both Michkov and Voronov commented about the fact that he wasn't training as hard as needed/used to and his mind was elswhere..
And this is especially legit as they started talking about it prior to the AA fight ( Fedor had a mini camp because he was filming some C-level action flick in Thailand )

well you did a thread with the same pictures talking about fighters surrounding themselves with the wrong people

how is this different

he's passionate and has the free time, that's all... no need to nitpick

His obsession with religion is the biggest reason, because it f*cked up his priorities.

Hell, religious fasting even directly made him physically weaker.

You think that way I think the other...I am also a huge fan of him but nearly all the fighters talks about Jesus religion etc and they look very religious for example Vitor his nearly every word was about Jesus but he was doing very well..Feeling the God s power behing you always gives you extra power...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back