Even cruz was surprised he beat tj

I like TJ alot and hate cruz immensely but he won that fight. Dillashaw got caught up trying to mirror his movement and winding up single strikes like a tard.

He wasnt the champ, not surprised motherfuckers.

TJ definitely won the first fight,seems like some judges are swayed by Cruz's bouncing and felt bad for him. Only thing that went well for him was tj missing a few punches

It was a highly controversial win...many many thought tj won that fight...and I personally believe that tj is a better fighter now, than when he fought cruz...especially after him ko'ing cody like that...showing some good power...I don't think the fight would be that competitive...

For sure, and I think TJ stops Dom if they fight again.

But his fans still are super insecure about it, and to me that’s funny.

<datassdom>

It's annoying when people say someone looked surprised so therefore they know they lost.You ever been in a fight getting punched in the face for 25 minutes TS?Do you think everything would be perfectly clear to you,not to mention some people just joke around or play to the camera.

For example Rampage when he won a decision vs Ninja Rua,everyone blew up cause Rampage being Rampage was playing to the camera's acting surprised and everyone's like OH! OH! He knows he lost.It's just a dumb way to look at things.I personally thought TJ won 3-2 but I haven't watched it since that night and i'm sure I had a few too many ginger ale's by that point.Super close fight either way.

It was a highly controversial win...many many thought tj won that fight...and I personally believe that tj is a better fighter now, than when he fought cruz...especially after him ko'ing cody like that...showing some good power...I don't think the fight would be that competitive...
Cody fought a very stupid fight, if you think Dom is going to stand and bang.... think again. I would pick Cruz again via decision. Be a good fight though.

TJ fans are really sensitive about Dom being the GOAT bantamweight and beating TJ, in TJ’s prime, while Dom was coming off what was thought to be a career ending injury.

Yup, and they’re pushing so hard for TJ as goat instead.

I mean Cruz is already likely on his way out. Just wait a while until TJ potentially surpasses him.

It's annoying when people say someone looked surprised so therefore they know they lost.You ever been in a fight getting punched in the face for 25 minutes TS?Do you think everything would be perfectly clear to you,not to mention some people just joke around or play to the camera.

For example Rampage when he won a decision vs Ninja Rua,everyone blew up cause Rampage being Rampage was playing to the camera's acting surprised and everyone's like OH! OH! He knows he lost.It's just a dumb way to look at things.I personally thought TJ won 3-2 but I haven't watched it since that night and i'm sure I had a few too many ginger ale's by that point.Super close fight either way.
Not sure what you mean by the Rampage thing. Rampage really was surprised and went to Ninja and his corner and told them, "You should have won that fight."

What happened with Cruz? Did CoGar retire him?

Cody fought a very stupid fight, if you think Dom is going to stand and bang.... think again. I would pick Cruz again via decision. Be a good fight though.

I just think tj does everything better than cruz....and cruz can't beat cody...yet tj beat him twice...I don't think tj would be as hesitant if they fought again.

Cruz landed more head strikes. TJ landed more leg kicks. That's the story of the fight.
Head strikes always win.

Also TJ fell down from his own kicks a lot -> looks bad
And his face was busted up a lot more - > looks bad

It's funny how the sheople come out of the wood following TJ as soon as he won, as they are followers.

I had Dom winning the first 3 rounds.

4th was TJ.

5th was close.

Not a robbery.

960x0.jpg

Could be surprise, could just be elation that he finally got his title back after going thru years of Mr Glass-like injuries.
The look of surprise followed by elation.

That doesn’t mean anything, lol. Didn’t Cruz say he blacked out during the Mizugaki fight?

Who remembers the surprised look on cruz's face when buffer announced him winning the fight against tj...i do.
Cruz should go earn his shot...
Tj vs Marlon
I remember him being actually visually mad that it even went to split decision

Nobody knows WTH the judges are going to do in this sport.. TJ acting like he knew for sure he won.. Dude please..

TJ fans are really sensitive about Dom being the GOAT bantamweight and beating TJ, in TJ’s prime, while Dom was coming off what was thought to be a career ending injury.
hes not GOAT of shit. delusional cruz fanboys

Who remembers the surprised look on cruz's face when buffer announced him winning the fight against tj...i do.
Cruz should go earn his shot...
Tj vs Marlon
Of course he was surprised/elated...it was a split decision ,numb nuts... /end thread

Back