Even Aldo doesn't think Mendes vs McGregor was fixed

well in a way he would kind of discredit himself by saying fights in the UFC were fixed (I'm not saying they are, but it would be kind of stupid as a champion to say that they are).

You have to be a special kind of stupid to think that fight was fixed, Mendes threw and landed shots that have KO'd other fighters recently.

nope. dana and Lorenzo offered him a ton of money to lose. but mendes said fuck that i still got my pride. then during the fight when he started gassing, he said haha j/k I'll take that money and then went down.

nope. dana and Lorenzo offered him a ton of money to lose. but mendes said fuck that i still got my pride. then during the fight when he started gassing, he said haha j/k I'll take that money and then went down.

You have to be a special kind of........

The ppl who said this fight was fixed were just butthurt McGregor haters and it has nothing to do with wand or aldo.. Wand was talking about other fights not McGregor/Mendes.. TS is McGregor hater and wants to cast shadow over his legit W

jesus does the ufc think mma fans are that retarded they cant read? just add some god damn subtitles and stop with one guy talking over the other im getting a.d.d just listening to this shit.

I think conspiracy freaks got emboldened by the general populace believing the shamrock fight was fixed. So now they feel confident calling all obviously real fights fake to feed their bizarre fantasies.

Anyone who believes Wand is a dummy.

I only hope Herb Dean won't ref Aldo vs McGregor. I think it's not in anyone's interest.

So it's not fishy that the moment Mendes goes down and covers up with less than 3 seconds left, Herb rushes in YET the very next week, Herb sits there waiting for Gomi to die?

Nah.

Make more informed bets next time.

He lost because he gassed on 10 day training camp and not because it was fixed. Old news.

Back