Evangelista Cyborg Santos vs Brennan Ward Added to Bellator 153

It's a hometown fight for the card he was probably supposed to be fighting for the title on until they signed Bendo. I expected a match up of this quality, but I really thought it'd be Rudy Bears. Bears has already lost to Daley and MVP... He needs the Ward loss on his resumé

Hes a name. Bellator has a short talent so they have to delay some of the key match ups for the time being. Id like to see him fight bradley since he beat Honeycutt. The fight with page isnt happening any time soon. And they cant throw away daley, who is gonna prob go the kimbo slcie route for his career. Make no mistake about it, brennan would make him look stupid. Theres a reason daley isnt getting a title fight. I think that cyborg was the best name they could sign to fight brennan. Looking forward to seeing ward// bendo

Although I'm sure I'm in the minority here I'm praying for a Cyborg upset. I've been a fan of his since he was fighting in Cage Rage. On paper he looks like a journeyman like a couple of Ward's recent opponents but he still has some solid skills. I'll go with Cyborg by surprise tko in the 1st!

Hes a name. Bellator has a short talent so they have to delay some of the key match ups for the time being. Id like to see him fight bradley since he beat Honeycutt. The fight with page isnt happening any time soon. And they cant throw away daley, who is gonna prob go the kimbo slcie route for his career. Make no mistake about it, brennan would make him look stupid. Theres a reason daley isnt getting a title fight. I think that cyborg was the best name they could sign to fight brennan. Looking forward to seeing ward// bendo

I think we get to see Bendo vs Ward before 2016 is over

I think I'll take Ward by GnP in the 2nd, and Patricio Pitbull by absolute wreckage in the 1st.

No way. What the hell is Bellator doing? Manhoef gets a title shot, Cyborg Santos is back fighting again, is Coker seriously paving the way for Cyborg/Manhoef 3? Does anyone really want this? Ward by TKO in the first, pretty easily too.

Some of yall r such haters the ufc just had joe Riggs in a fight nobody complained cyborg is a vet and will make for an entertaining opponent for ward
You're reaching incredibly bad. Nearly everyone was saying Riggs was done by December 2014. Everyone is saying that it's even worse now. Nearly every thread related to him has "he needs to retire ASAP. He should've retired 2 years ago," as 90% of the responses.

WW roster has a lot of decent fighters

The event is on earth day... It makes sense to have a human fight a Cyborg.. think about it...

Cyborg looked decent in his comeback fight, He beat Young, who is about the same level as Wards last few opponents (Hasegawa excepted)
Thanks for the video.
Somehow I completely missed this :oops:

It's a good keep busy fight while Koreshkov/Bendo is sorted out. I'd rather see Ward in there than have him sidelined waiting for the winner.

I've always enjoyed Cyborg's fights so i'm glad to see him get a shot in Bellator. At the same time I cannot help but feel bad for Brennan Ward here I mean there is no denying he deserves better than this. Personally I hope should he win this he gets the next title shot.

Ward better be careful, Cyborg isn't great but his striking is strong and wild, if he connects on Ward he could win

Cyborg-KOs-Zaromskis.jpg

I like it. I'm a bit surprised some people don't. Cyborg looked good in his last fight. Fun fight.

Ward gotta Mein the hell out of Cyborg :D

Meh i won't complain, i honestly think this is going be a very fun to watch

Fun fight very excited for this both guys are great to watch forever a Cyborg Fan for that Manhoef fight.

This is a fun fight.. Not one to elevate Wards ranking but adds a name to his record.

THere are names from the past where I can see why Bellator is bringing them in.

Is Santos going to sell one more ticket for Bellator? I highly doubt it.

Back