European UFC fans - what sites do you bet on?

The Accuser

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Which online betting sites do have the best odds and are easiest to get your money from (some online sites can be a pain in the a$$ if you wanna get your payout)?

I use Paddy Power, never had any issues. Just need a Paypal account to add and withdraw funds.

Only thing is MMA is still relatively new to them, so a lot of the betting odds aren't available right up until the day before, or sometimes, the day of the fights.
99% of the time they only have UFC, unless it is a huge Bellator or BAMMA event.

You used to only be able to bet on winners, but now there are up to 12 or so different options to bet on.
I have had some success since they started doing method of victory this year (Brian Ortega by KO over Tavares was 17/2 for example)

Paddypower has the widest range of wagers. I also use Marathonbet and Pinnacle because they often have better odds. I have withdrawed money from Marathon and Pinnacle and both paid in 24 hours without asking ID.

You can sometimes bet Bellator on marathonbet too

I use Paddy Power as well.

They offer less props than 5dimes and whatnot but it's fine.

Paddy power mostly here too. Occasionally Betfair and Cloudbet.

I'm British. Use Oddschecker to compare bookmakers. It's like the American site BestFightOdds but for all sports.

I haven't bet on any MMA in a while but I think I used Bet365, Paddy Power, Bet Victor, and Ladbrokes the most.

I use most UK bookies, a lot of them don't offer many props or the full list of fights until nearer the event. the ones that do live betting are:

ladbrokes (again one of the best LB sites. have been quick to take lines down though recently in play)
williamhill (one of my favorite ones to live bet on, pre fight odds aren't as great)
bet365 (very quick to limit your stake)
boylesports (good for pre fight bets with good odds, LB can be good too)
unibet (usually have some lines up earlier than others)
paddypower (limited here too so don't use very often)
Betfair exchange ( this is peer to peer though not a bookie. hands down this needs to be the future of betting, I always try and get more people to use it)

other good ones for larger bets are (for me at least) but no in play odds

betvictor
betfred
matchbook( again, another exchange site, like betfair) great for last minute hedges on Moneyline)
sportingbet
stan james

and then there's the rest which are generally not as good for mma betting but sometimes have decent prices. sometimes they are more useful for accumulators than others.

corals (fairly decent all rounder for most sports, mma selection is limited)
betway (occasionally have 1 decent line, fairly rare though. also requires ID and proof of address to register)
bwin (again need ID for these)
skybet (I use these primarily for accumulators of heavy favourites, decent odds)
betsafe ( be careful as they put a rollover on EVERY deposit. would not recommend unless you see some amazing prices)

Last edited:
I used to use Paddypower but it was kinda a waste of time. Only the main 5 fights had multi-choice bets other than the winners, and the odds weren't amazing. I used to just bet small on the entire card as a bit of fun, won a bit, but nothing remotely major. It was just a way to have a staked interest in each fight top to bottom of the entire card and made it more fun.

paddypower.

usually just do a main card accy and a prelim accy

Back