European MMA news & events

They always stream their events for free on SBC Facebook page.

SBC 27 is so far the biggest event in Serbia with Goran Reljic, Albini, Maldonado and Bojan Velickovic on card.

Man, didn´t knew that Albini got cut from the UFC, nice signing for SBC.

Btw. Dritan Bajramaj sounds like an albanian name, won't there be any problems with this event taking place in serbia?

Not at all, on last Megdan event there was a fighter from Albania and there weren't any problems. And almost in every event in Serbia you had some Albanian, Croatian, Bosniak fighters.

Just like in Croatian events you always had fighters from Serbia. And there wasn't any single incident in all these events for last 20 years. I was on a lot of events on the Balkans and fans never were insulting or disrecpecting for fighters from different country.

I'd imagine it's UFC, Bellator and KSW

Ross deserves a UFC opportunity for that offering to the just bleed gods that him and Dalby put on alone in my opinion.

Not sure he'd smash Lima or Soldic though bless him.

ACA started a cooperation with FEN, probably mainly for the polish events.

The next one is already announced

Seems like Zaromskis signed with KSW, hopefully the rumor about the Soldic fight isn't true.

New Czech organization - I AM FIGHTER - IAF -

Main event is very interesting Bantamweight fight

Tomáš Deák (#1 Eastern Europe BW)-vs-Moktar Benkaci(#3 Western Europe BW)

Apparently also Odzimkowski got injured, probably gets replaced by Uros Jurisic

SBC 27 is NOT cancelled due to coronavirus. Event will be without audience.
So Bojan Mihajlovic is full of money if he can have an event without selling tickets and pay fighters like Maldonado, Albini, Velickovic and Reljic.

Back