Eubank Jr vs Carl Froch sparring video.

M o A

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Damn this guy has a career ahead of him.

[YT]vfd37A4z37M[/YT]

Thanks for posting this, it was great to watch.

Even though it's only sparring I thought Eubank Jr was impressive.

Not light sparring then lol Eubank looking pretty sweet and can bang, impressive speed at times.

knocking lumps out of each other. Great sparring partner for groves, froch looking mean as fuck here

Nothing but a big old white square showing up for me here. Got a new link?

Damn! Froch is getting KO'd by Groves.

Eubank Jr might already be the best middleweight in the UK. He would beat Macklin, Murray, Andy Lee and Billy Joe. Hopefully he fights Billy Joe soon.

Isn't he with Hennesey though? If he is he will just continue fighting bums. Needs to get out of that contract and into Matchroom.

Eubank Jr might already be the best middleweight in the UK. He would beat Macklin, Murray, Andy Lee and Billy Joe. Hopefully he fights Billy Joe soon.

Isn't he with Hennesey though? If he is he will just continue fighting bums. Needs to get out of that contract and into Matchroom.
Are the UK claiming lee now :) :)

Jesus christ, Eubank jr landed some really nasty shots. I hope Froch is not eating too many of those throughout camp!

Intense sparring session. Froch is probably already worked at this point though.

Sparring is one thing but going in there in front of thousands, smaller gloves and no headgear makes a world of difference.

Eubank Sr. was bigging him up on Ringside a while back, Jr. looks good but he's a bit too much of a brawler for a guy with his athletic gifts.

Froch has never been KO'd. Even against groves, which was one of the worst performances in his career, groves couldn't KO him and it was Froch who TKO'd groves. To say he is definitely losing by KO is ludicrous. Froch is as iron chinned as they come

Back