EU bans travel from US

Lmao this thread is great. Y'all acting like the dudes who get rejected on Facebook and respond with "well you're ugly anyway whore"

Pretty funny stuff. If Trump isn't reelected his presidency started with a travel ban into the US and ends with a travel ban from the US.

Do you think Europe can actually defend Europe on their budgets without America? Lol

I don’t give a fck about the rest of Europe! We have a nuclear deterrent and pay over 2%. So how is that linked to healthcare?

I flew in two weeks ago from the US-Frankfurt-Kiev.

Frankfurt was a joke, it was gross crowded and hot as fuck. The bathrooms where disgusting and where using those shitty cloth rolls that are disgusting to wipe your hands.

arriving into Kiev temps where checked and everyone had to download a self quarantine app that tracks where you are for two weeks, toilets were clean and distance was enforced. I thought Germany would have their shit in check

Germany generally does have its shit together. How many deaths have they had? Covid isn’t rampant in Germany like it is in the states

Thank God, there are enough flu bro conspiracy nutjobs here as it is.

LOL at being butthurt enough to bring up healthcare and defense budgets in this thread.

Germany generally does have its shit together. How many deaths have they had? Covid isn’t rampant in Germany like it is in the states
Only about 6k active cases here in Germany with a population of over 80 million people.

In most places the people are still pretty aware and cautious, wear masks and stay away from each other. There will be exceptions, especially in big cities, but overall it is a fucking joke to claim Germany doesn't "have it's shit together" from a single short experience. Even if the numbers are massaged it's nowhere near as pathetic as the UK or US in regards to Corona.

I don’t blame them. Coronavirus cases is steadily rising in the USA and many people here aren’t taking proper safety measures, I wouldn’t want anyone coming into my continent and carelessly risking the health and lives of the people there either.

So you're an immigration reform guy?

Nice chart...TDS guy..
Lol, the riots lead by the infected Demonrat leaders caused the second wave. Yet, the TDS OP claims Trump is the #1 cause? The majority in the House has done nothing but block, tamper, lie, distort, propagate, postpone, delay, attack, lie, slander, libel and intentionally destroy the nation.

08vid-newyork-promo-videoSixteenByNine3000-v2.jpg

Trump at it again
shutterstock_editorial_10671800n.jpg

Hopefully the EU has undivided support by their politicians and not a bunch of bi partisan hacks that are willing to go against their eachother to score political brownie points. That should work

Canada is on the allowed list for EU travel.
Isn't that funny or sad?

Canada: 286 new cases today. Population: 38 million

USA: 43865 new cases today.
Population: 328 million

Yep, its a real head scratcher.

Only about 6k active cases here in Germany with a population of over 80 million people.

In most places the people are still pretty aware and cautious, wear masks and stay away from each other. There will be exceptions, especially in big cities, but overall it is a fucking joke to claim Germany doesn't "have it's shit together" from a single short experience. Even if the numbers are massaged it's nowhere near as pathetic as the UK or US in regards to Corona.

yeah you guys have done well, relatively speaking. Germany and S Korea have shown us how to manage this virus. And it has to be managed at the moment, you can’t just ignore it.

Britain has been horribly Indecisive. The government have been useless. Hopefully the electorate remember this at the next general election.
The US government have just been completely incompetent. Why would you politicise a pandemic? Utter stupidity! And the flu bro’s and anti mask brigade are just fckin idiots.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back