EU bans travel from US

Hit-N-Run

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
How the tides have turned. Trump closed the border to EU travel when the pandemic started and now the EU has closed it self to the US. Eu opened travel for almost every other country except the US. Wonder why???

One simple chart can tell you that.

US-v-EU-COVID-23-Jun-2020-880x880.jpg

1. Utterly incompetent leadership by Trump Admin
  2. Mass riots in multiple cities with no social distancing
  3. Stupid citizens not following rules
There's failure all over the place but the main reason is lies, deception, and gross incompetence from Trump and his administration. He didn't manage the pandemic and continuously lied about it. He failed to lead when racial tensions were escalated and actually did more harm then good by opening his mouth. His followers this wearing a mask is a form of subjection and communist control rather then a simple safety measure.

I don’t blame them. Coronavirus cases is steadily rising in the USA and many people here aren’t taking proper safety measures, I wouldn’t want anyone coming into my continent and carelessly risking the health and lives of the people there either.

Man, what happened to the TDS mega thread? We get like 5 of these a day that could just be squeezed in there.

social distancing on a continental scale.

How the tides have turned. Trump closed the border to EU travel when the pandemic started and now the EU has closed it self to the US. Eu opened travel for almost every other country except the US. Wonder why???

There's failure all over the place but the main reason is lies, deception, and gross incompetence from Trump and his administration. He didn't manage the pandemic and continuously lied about it. He failed to lead when racial tensions were escalated and actually did more harm then good by opening his mouth. His followers this wearing a mask is a form of subjection and communist control rather then a simple safety measure.

Would you mind putting up the HOSPITALIZATIONS and DEATHS chart instead?

Yeah, fucking thought so.

Oh no Americans you can't go to the homeland of the cucks aka EU! You cannot go to the 4th Reich!!! Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse, the 4th Reich does they usual stupid shit and makes things better!

yUY0zXJ.jpg

^ here you go, also note the spike at the end is due to the addition of "probable previous cases" that were added.

And also all of your talking out of your ass trying to shit on americans, fact is that most deaths were in nursing home and most of that is the fault of DEMOCRAT GOVERNORS like Cuoma and the douche from PA forcing nursing homes to take in covid infected people.

BUT DON"T LET FACTS GET IN YOUR TDS CRY.

The Most Important Coronavirus Statistic: 42% Of U.S. Deaths Are From 0.6% Of The Population
2.1 million Americans, representing 0.62% of the U.S. population, reside in nursing homes and assisted living facilities.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/theapo...ation-43-of-u-s-covid-19-deaths/#69d542ab74cd

Last edited:
I flew in two weeks ago from the US-Frankfurt-Kiev.

Frankfurt was a joke, it was gross crowded and hot as fuck. The bathrooms where disgusting and where using those shitty cloth rolls that are disgusting to wipe your hands.

arriving into Kiev temps where checked and everyone had to download a self quarantine app that tracks where you are for two weeks, toilets were clean and distance was enforced. I thought Germany would have their shit in check

In many states where they didn’t listen to Dr. Fauci in the beginning we are seeing huge upswings in Corona virus cases, especially Texas, Arizona and Florida. Wear the masks folks.

I don’t blame the EU for this

Trump didn't riot, loot, vandalize and tear down cities. Black Lives Matter did that. It's easy to go destroy something and then blame it on Trump

Also, it's your right to stay home and stay safe if you are scared. It's also your right to wear a mask. As for me, I will be outside breathing fresh air.

Also, who cares if Europe won't let Americans travel there. If they want to shut their borders, it's their right.

Canada is on the allowed list for EU travel.
Isn't that funny or sad?

Does that include US troops PCSing to one if the many countries in Europe we currently have bases?

Back