Etihad Stadium is Huge.

AFL sucks

Rugby league or cricket or gtfo.

Coming up in Australian news for the next week, Adam Goodes got boo'd and is upset over it.

its crazy how stadiums will sellout outside the US but the UFC cant do it here. too many other activities in the US or lack of UFC oversaturation in other countries probably.

that or your ticket prices are like 1/3rd of what we pay here in the US.

See in Australia we go to the sport to watch it live unlike the Americans who seem to go for the half time shows.

i think most people in Los Angeles go to sporting events just to check in on Facebook or upload pics to Instagram/Snapchat/whatever...

I guarantee you it will sell out. It's not about the names on the card it's more about the love of the sport. The first time it came to Sydney, event sold out in 17 minutes for 110. 127 was 10 minutes. Also, for so long the government had banned fighting in a cage as it "promoted street violence" so it's a long time coming.

The record is about 60+ for a Jehovas Witness event that was a few months ago.

And Yes I am from Melbourne.

Well if it's promoted street violence Condit vs Lawler is as close as you're gonna get to that. The way Lawler beats people reminds me of something right out of Worldstar.

AFL sucks

Rugby league or cricket or gtfo.

Coming up in Australian news for the next week, Adam Goodes got boo'd and is upset over it.

O lord, a rugby league fan.
There's a few of you around, my local mates local footy match gets more attendees than 3/4 of your NRL games.
The NRL is the laughing stock of Australian sport if you were to compare it to AFL.

Ladies and gentlemen, the 2018 UFC Heavyweight Champion.

NicNat1.jpg

It will sell out. The MCG gets close to capacity every grand final, the ufc is unique because it doesn't matter if they like soccer footy or rugby people will go just for the novelty of seeing a ufc event.

Agreed. The 1st UFC in Melbourne tag will sell it out.

I guarantee you it will sell out. It's not about the names on the card it's more about the love of the sport. The first time it came to Sydney, event sold out in 17 minutes for 110. 127 was 10 minutes. Also, for so long the government had banned fighting in a cage as it "promoted street violence" so it's a long time coming.

The record is about 60+ for a Jehovas Witness event that was a few months ago.

And Yes I am from Melbourne.

Agreed.

I'm from Melbourne too but moved to Perth, i was in Sydney for 110 & 127. I felt the atmosphere at 110. The 1st UFC in Aus, this will sell out.

Lots of 2nd generation European fight fans in Melbourne too. Kickboxing & boxing at the local level is very big.
I wish i had the money to be there.

Better put tickets at 10$

Card isn't built to fill it up

I'm flying from Adelaide.

I'm going just to ask Condit if we were the last 2 guys on earth, would he consider going on a cruise with me.

Its gonna be crazy if they pack that place

Back