Estimated Start Time for Cerrone/Bendo?

machidafan99

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
What time about do you think their fight will begin?
Thanks in advance.

11 est. On tv every live fight has a half hour period to fill.

not gonna watch. Its gonna be around 1AM Monday here.

UFC fucked it up with this Sunday card.

not gonna watch. Its gonna be around 1AM Monday here.

UFC fucked it up with this Sunday card.

No idea why a card is on at all starting at 10 PM on a Sunday night.

I would really have loved to see this, but I work for a living.

Why the fuck is this on a Sunday? I have to wake up at 6 tomorrow and there's no way in hell I'm missing the GOAT fight.

No idea why a card is on at all starting at 10 PM on a Sunday night.

I would really have loved to see this, but I work for a living.

It's MLK day the majority of people have the day off and all kids are out of school.

It's not rocket science guys lol.

Wow 11:15 EST is late for a Sunday night before work. Sucks I will probably have to watch a rerun tomorrow.

Last edited:
You have to factor in around thousand of NOS commercials...so bring a rocket launcher.

Oh yeah. It's MLK day over there.

It also means markets are close so it's gonna be a boring day at work as well.

No upside to me, lol.

They're overestimating how many people are gonna tune in for these fights. Most NFL fans will shut off the TV after the games and others won't bother changing channels to watch a bunch of fighters they know nothing about.

around 11, might 11:10pm, depends on how fast the first two fights are and if they maybe hold up start of main card if Pats game isnt over. Do they want main event to go closer to midnight so it goes over which usually helps tv ratings.

or because its late, its sunday maybe they want it over before midnight so could try to pace the event faster than usual.

I'd say 1050 to 11:10, in that window is what I'd turn it on if you dont care about first two fights.

Back