UNDISPUTED is the new Fight Night

It looks good and they have added some nice names. I still have my PS3 just for fight night, Undisputed 3 and Fifa Street lol

Esports Boxing Club doesn’t have a lot of rights to the big names in boxing, it’s probably a smaller developer making it, we need a new Fight Night
Bro the Roster is ridiculously good already!.
https://www.esportsboxingclub.com/roster/#

Not the full Roster but plenty names
  • [*]Arturo Gatti
    [*]Joe Frazier
    [*]Josh Taylor
    [*]Micky Ward
    [*]Alexander Povetkin
    [*]Nigel Benn
    [*]Conor Benn
    [*]Israil Madrimov
    [*]Ricky Hatton
    [*]Eddie Hall
    [*]Sergio Martinez
    [*]Joe Joyce
    [*]Tommy Morrison
    [*]George Groves
    [*]Johnny Nelson
    [*]Josh Warrington
    [*]Anthony Crolla
    [*]Kid Galahad
    [*]Sunny Edwards
    [*]Scott Quigg
    [*]Chris John
    [*]Ryan Rhodes
    [*]Robert Helenius
    [*]Glenn McCrory
    [*]Charly Edwards
    [*]Enzo Maccarinelli
    [*]Terri Harper
    [*]Jason Moloney
    [*]Natasha Jonas
    [*]Rosendo Alvarez
    [*]Ebanie Bridges
    [*]Jordon Gill
    [*]Sophie Alisch
    [*]Shannon Courtenay
    [*]Shane Mosely Jr.
    [*]Robin Reid
    [*]Lerrone Richards
    [*]Lee McGregor
    [*]Jono Carroll
    [*]Jeison Rosario
    [*]Javier Fortuna
    [*]Patrick Rokohl
    [*]Michael McKinson
    [*]Lyndon Arthur
    [*]Aadam Hamed
    [*]Mark Reyes Jr.
    [*]Hopey Price
    [*]Henry Wharton
    [*]George Davey
    [*]David Adeleye
    [*]Dalton Smith
    [*]Andrew Moloney
    [*]Alex Dilmaghani
    [*]Mose Auimatagi
    [*]Andres Campos
    [*]Damian Chambers
    [*]Levi Kinsiona
    [*]Mitchell Barton

Last edited:
Cyborg and Badr Hari is in the game too? The movement system looks good, definitely one to keep an eye on.
Edit, oh shit they got Choc in game too? Lol well now I have to pick it up on principle

Compared to UFC 4.

<36>

Best MMA game (and a bummer they didn't continue down that control route) was EA's 2010 MMA game with the StrikeForce roster. The controls were great, and the striking fluid. Like the clip you show above, UFC 4's striking (on the feet or on the ground) is so clippy.

MMA has always been tough to turn to video games unlike other sports even in the early days.

Normally what happens with a different dev team lmao

Looks like a pretty garbage roster to me.
It's not finished yet and is basically already better than any Fight Night game thats ever existed.

There's over 100 Boxers with more to come, I believe Fight Night Championship had like 50, and most of them were in the higher weight divisions.. + EA are fucking MASSIVE and this is a small dev company.

Compared to UFC 4.

<36>

Bad example of UFC 4 striking, that was a pretty low level display in that clip. It looks way better than that if two good strikers are matched up. but that boxing game looks dope.

It's not finished yet and is basically already better than any Fight Night game thats ever existed.

There's over 100 Boxers with more to come, I believe Fight Night Championship had like 50, and most of them were in the higher weight divisions.. + EA are fucking MASSIVE and this is a small dev company.

Keep in mind half the tech these guys are using weren't even available to the EA studio that made Fight Night. It's a lot easier and quicker to make characters now depending on what tech you're using, and it's more readily available than ever.

Also, EA being massive doesn't mean anything lol. They didn't throw a fraction of their manpower, nor their best at any Fight Night games, and it's been the same with the UFC games. The teams they put on those franchises aren't big and they aren't made up of the best they have. It's pretty clear that the game designers working on the UFC games now have no fucking clue what they're doing.

UFC and Boxing have no following compared to some of the bigger franchises that publishers like EA throw their actual weight behind.

looks dope. I wish someone would make a kickboxing game. Long time ago I saw on youtube there was an MT game being developed by an independent studio (maybe even only 1 guy) but haven't heard any updates about it in years

Keep in mind half the tech these guys are using weren't even available to the EA studio that made Fight Night. It's a lot easier and quicker to make characters now depending on what tech you're using, and it's more readily available than ever.

Also, EA being massive doesn't mean anything lol. They didn't throw a fraction of their manpower, nor their best at any Fight Night games, and it's been the same with the UFC games. The teams they put on those franchises aren't big and they aren't made up of the best they have. It's pretty clear that the game designers working on the UFC games now have no fucking clue what they're doing.

UFC and Boxing have no following compared to some of the bigger franchises that publishers like EA throw their actual weight behind.

Obviously Game design tech has improved in a decade, regardless the character models look amazing in this, more distinct and impressive than EA character models do in their latest games imo..

So what? they have a lot of money and man power to use if they want to, I don't really give a shit if they chose not to, it's irrelavent to a roster size.. If you have more man power and more finance you can get more shit done, simple.

Yeah they are all about opening packs and Video Game Olympics now.. They are a nasty shit company and have been for years.. The games they throw weight at are just as shit as the ones they don't.

Last edited:

Compared to UFC 4.

<36>

That game looks sick.
And not hard to look better than EA UFC Games. They're all complete garbage.
Last good UFC Game was Undisputed 3.

Kind of mind-blowing how much worse they've gotten since that game. I guess they have no real incentive to improve the games because people will buy them no matter what.

Damn that boxing game looks amazing.

MMA is far too complex in the grappling to ever get completely right. Boxing games can be refined to real life equivalence which is exciting.

Back