Social ESPN's Rachel Nichols criticizes the NBA for not honoring RBG

Phisher

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

For people who like to see woke virtue-signallers fighting with each other, that's a highly amusing thread. People are responding to her with this:

It's also gonna be fun when people start bringing up Ginsburg's refusal to hire black clerks or the fact that her good friend Scalia routinely bullied her out of commenting on racial issues in her decisions.

EigKcjgXcAEAK2x

Last edited:
This is the problem when it comes to #Woke shit. If you open the door for one turd, then you will be flooded with an entire shit tsunami of wokeness. It is better to just leave the door closed and don't acknowledge any of it.

not a fan of hers. She got caught lying over trivial stuff for no apparent reason last year when she went on tv where they were discussing why klay thompson has never been named to an all defensive team and she said repeatedly that it surprises her and as someone with a vote herself, she has voted for him multiple times. (she never once voted for him). She also has takes i dont care for, just the other day she was saying how the NBA mvp is given to guys based on stats and the voting for the mvp criteria needs to be overhauled. There is no voting criteria and there are no instructions handed out. It literally just asks people to list who they think is mvp. What is there to overhaul?

Wow just wow

She wants to turn BLM on it's head to celebrate white people.

Sounds like all live matter talking points.

Reactions: DLX
This is the problem when it comes to #Woke shit. If you open the door for one turd, then you will be flooded with an entire shit tsunami of wokeness. It is better to just leave the door closed and don't acknowledge any of it.
Yep, there is no logical conclusion. So it just keeps going til it burns everything. Or like in France's case, a person seizes power.

I can't believe she would get this offended! Now that I'm pissed off time to let my boys on Sherdog know this won't trigger me.

Im confused, i havent seen anyone say not even on forums that players should be locked up for kneeling.

I wouldn't say that. But its not conducive to a strong, healthy society America and the west are proving.

No worries, I've just seen more and more of those dudes about online, that's all. Not sure if it had made it's way to Sherdog yet.

Back