ESPN's 50 Reasons To Love MMA

For the way she throws pro male fighters, its not shocking to see her with shoulders like that. And least it doesn't look like Chyna's.

I know it, it's just funny that ordinarily it would be a turn off but in her case, it's somehow a positive.

And I did forget to mention that the line about Ben Askren was the best in the whole list. Amazing bit of truth. Would add it to my sig if I had the room.

"Bro Culture"? That's supposed to be a reason to love MMA? I accept that bros are part the sport, but I still absolutely hate it.

Last edited:
not sure why but this pic is pretty attractive

mma_u_rousey11_300.jpg

it might make me a chauvanist, but I enjoy watching Ronda fight. She's undeniably hot. I like her banter.

Best ESPN MMA article

this was a gem: "Don

Lol Ronda is on a top 50 list of why to watch MMA?

Oh really?

I like the fact that ESPN and SI.com (much better than espn imo) have been stepping up their coverage on MMA but that article stunk!! It had alot of the same,stupid, and tired stereotypes that people have been saying for years(tattoos,bro culture,tons of references to streetfighting). They need to hire some more MMA insiders.

I thought that was a good article.

One of my favorite quotes:

13. Flyweights: If you don't like the idea of two 125-pound fighters flying around like electrons, then you don't like verbs. These are action men.

I guess it was meant to be a comical list but I hated a lot of them.

Back