Media ESPNMMA asks: Will Reyes or Chookagian pull off the huge upset?

GrayArea

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

Will Reyes (+350) or Chookagian (+750) pull off the huge upset like Serra (+550) did? I don’t think so.

Genuinely think Reyes has a good shot as long as it stays on the feet

Chookagian I literally couldn't even imagine winning, she's outclassed in every aspect

I'd be pissed if I were Reyes being compared to a guy who never was supposed to be and never was again after his 1st defense.

Kinda shitty on ESPN behalf.

I feel like both fights will go to decision, and when shit goes to decision all sorts of weird things can happen.

I honestly dont feel that either Reyes or Chook winning would be a huge shock.

Chookigan only has two losses on her record and those were split decisions. I've seen both fights. Those losses could have easily gone her way. She actually pretty talented though not too exciting. She had WAAAY better chance of winning than the odds make it seem. I say bet big on her.

Chookigan only has two losses on her record and those were split decisions. I've seen both fights. Those losses could have easily gone her way. She actually pretty talented though not too exciting. She had WAAAY better chance of winning than the odds make it seem. I say bet big on her.

Look at her opposition though. Has she ever faced an opponent of Valentinas caliber? No.

Chookagian by decision. Jones by whatever he chooses.

I give Reyes a better chance for the upset. The odds also indicate it. Reyes has a nothing to lose mentality and he doesn't have the same pressure like Jones will have coming into this fight.

If its either, it will be Reyes over Chookagian.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back