Espn +

cburm

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I need advice is this 5 dollar subscription worth it does it include ppvs and does a ppv still cost me 70 bucks with espn plus
Whos got it

And ufc doing 3 ppvs a month now shit is getting expensive.

I follow ufc like game of thrones bros hmu asap

$50/yr or $5/mo.

It does not include PPVs. They cost $60 each.

I like it. But I'm a cord cutter without ESPN, so it allows me to get my sports fix, regardless of MMA. With MMA it's a no brainer - for me.

There are commercials.

The first event I got had more pausing than I liked, but I haven't seen any since. Others have reported more pausing. It could be their connectivity - ESPN+ could be a resource hog. I have great connectivity.

I'd be happy to answer any other serious questions.

If your a fan of the UFC I don't know how you can go with out ESPN+ legally.

Yes, you need the subscription to order the PPV but the PPV is discounted $5 so its a wash.

But a majority of events are on ESPN+ so if your a fan you need it anyways.

When you pay your $5 per month you (amazing honor) EARN the PRIVILEGE of being able to order ALL UFC Pay Per View events at full price.

Now get your card you bum and order up.

It's worked well for me. They show the fights on ESPN so that's great if you don't have cable. I also like that they upload the fights right away, this is pretty big for me as I usually am busy on Saturday nights, but Sundays are usually free.

It's worked well for me. They show the fights on ESPN so that's great if you don't have cable. I also like that they upload the fights right away, this is pretty big for me as I usually am busy on Saturday nights, but Sundays are usually free.
And I like fast forwarding through shit.

Some have complained that if you start 2 hours into a 4 hour event, they start you at live and you have to re-wind. You might accidentally catch a spoiler. And that is true....but damn, that is also a nitpick if I ever heard one.

Right on boys ill have to get it now

I refuse to pay to pay to pay.

I pay for internet. Then they want me to pay for espn+ then they want me to pay for ppv on top of that....

No thanks. Il just pay for the internet and use it with an advanced understanding of it.

Right on boys ill have to get it now
Hulu cost me $14, Amazon cost me $10, Netflix costs me $13. Internet cost me $40.

$5 for ESPN+ is my cheapest cord cutting cost.

If I paid the ridiculous price that people pay for cable after their first year discount, I suppose I'd be annoyed at ESPN+ too. But I stopped that shit years ago.

At this point I would dump Hulu before ESPN+.

Enjoy.

Tired of buying a PPV? Look no further now you can pay money to have the option to buy a PPV!

Surely that will bring in much more viewers.

I already had ESPN+ before they started doing the UFC PPVs. If I want to get a PPV it's $59.99. Thus far I like ESPN+. It appears some of the bars in my area are going to still be doing the PPVs but not the Fight Night cards so I'll have them anyway with my ESPN+. My decision will be which PPVs I elect to buy or view through other means.

There was talk of getting one free immediate PPV upon paying for the one year plan.

After seeing the calendar showing at least one or two events per month on ESPN+, it was an easy decision. The video stream reliability is way better than DAZN on the same device using the same second cheapest internet speed.

The bad thing is when browsing their library of UFC re-runs, the app itself doesn't tell you who's on the card aside from the main event.

Why anyone would pay to watch commerials is beyond me…

Why anyone would pay to watch commerials is beyond me…
Interesting comment, considering that paying to watch commercials is what has driven sports for the last 40 years.

Unless you only watch the select few things on rabbit ears, you're paying to watch commercials. Including streams like NBC Olympics and YouTubeTV. So although you may not pay to watch commercials, the huge Cable TV deals that all successful sports have in place proves that most people do, in fact, pay to watch commercials.

Alas, all top American sports (I cannot speak for other countries) had CBA's in place prior to cable TV taking over the world, so the athletes got roughly have of that cable TV (and later, internet) money. Not so much with MMA.

The good news is, ESPN+ lets you FF through them.

Last edited:
When you pay your $5 per month you (amazing honor) EARN the PRIVILEGE of being able to order ALL UFC Pay Per View events at full price.

Now get your card you bum and order up.
Dana white is that you?

how many more retarded threads do we need on this?

Were 5 months in guys, either figure it out or go away.

Interesting comment, considering that paying to watch commercials is what has driven sports for the last 40 years.

Unless you only watch the select few things on rabbit ears, you're paying to watch commercials. Including streams like NBC Olympics and YouTubeTV. So although you may not pay to watch commercials, the huge Cable TV deals that all successful sports have in place proves that most people do, in fact, pay to watch commercials.

Alas, all top American sports (I cannot speak for other countries) had CBA's in place prior to cable TV taking over the world, so the athletes got roughly have of that cable TV (and later, internet) money. Not so much with MMA.

The good news is, ESPN+ lets you FF through them.
Haven't really figured out how the world works yet have you.
Advertising pays to to be seen, not the other way around, but hey if you want to pay to be brainwashed…

Can someone please help. I keep seeing this word "pay" in this thread and can't for the life of me figure out what it means pertaining to the UFC. Any help would be much appreciated.

Back