ESPN will no longer air the national anthem during MNF games

who cares?

people just get up to piss if they show the anthem anyway, until this fiasco started. now the only reason people MIGHT watch is to see if anyone kneels.

219408.jpg

maybe you and your cousins in rural Alabama. America is not just you.

Not to mention he's a bible thumper, and seems to have forgotten about Jehovah's Witnesses, who don't acquiesce to the ceremony either. It's almost like the pious citizenry of America is worshiping an idol.....

I have no interest in watching someone sing the anthem, not that I watch football.

On a related note, Sunday Night Baseball on ESPN is unbearable. They're constantly showing the booth, interviews no one cares about, and they go on and on gushing over one player for an entire inning. Pure trash.

The NFL is seemingly doing everything it can to kill itself. First the Anthem protests, now they've got male dancer cheerleaders in the news this morning. These are not smart business decisions. Know your customer.

The anthem blows ass. Need to get with the times and give it a dubstep remix.

Any particular reason why you need to play the anthem before every game?

Any particular reason why you need to play the anthem before every game?
Opposed on the field of play yet united as one nation under God. That's why we did the National Anthem. Also to remember those who gave their lives so we could play/watch a game and cheer.

I served as an infantryman in both Afghanistan and Iraq. Something 99% of our Trump supporters here haven't, and never will. If you need to see the national anthem before every football game, you are a cunt. No two ways about it.

If you were in the military, you were a shit soldier and more than likely were given a choice between serving, or prison, as no one with an ounce of honor would disrespect everyone that wants the anthem...you actual cunt.

The NFL is seemingly doing everything it can to kill itself. First the Anthem protests, now they've got male dancer cheerleaders in the news this morning. These are not smart business decisions. Know your customer.
Ravens have had male cheerleaders for awhile. This isn't new.

If you were in the military, you were a shit soldier and more than likely were given a choice between serving, or prison, as no one with an ounce of honor would disrespect everyone that wants the anthem...you actual cunt.
Ironic you criticize people for perceived disrespect of soldiers, yet you have no problem actually disrespecting a soldier personally because you disagree on a song.

Ironic you criticize people for perceived disrespect of soldiers, yet you have no problem actually disrespecting a soldier personally because you disagree on a song.

Ironic you assume I care about soliders and not the nation...explains your un-American point of view...and now the NATIONAL ANTHEM is just a "song". You were no solider.

Ironic you assume I care about soliders and not the nation...explains your un-American point of view...and now the NATIONAL ANTHEM is just a "song". You were no solider.
Ok so just blind nationalism then, cool.

Ravens have had male cheerleaders for awhile. This isn't new.
They're probably just lifting cheerleaders, traditional male cheerleaders. Not the gay dancers that the NFL is introducing this season. Am I wrong on that? I haven't seen the raven's cheerleaders.

They're probably just lifting cheerleaders, traditional male cheerleaders. Not the gay dancers that the NFL is introducing this season. Am I wrong on that? I haven't seen the raven's cheerleaders.
Who is even watching for the cheerleaders to begin with? With more women watching than ever, it makes sense they would give them some eye candy too.

They don't do the what you would consider the "dancing" cheerleaders, but they do flips and shit on the sidelines.
The only people that give a shit about cheerleaders in the NFL is old pervs anyways.

They don't do the what you would consider the "dancing" cheerleaders, but they do flips and shit on the sidelines.
The only people that give a shit about cheerleaders in the NFL is old pervs anyways.
The least they could do is give bored girlfriends something to look at too.

The least they could do is give bored girlfriends something to look at too.
How often do they show cheerleaders on tv? maybe 30 seconds total between the quarters or before a commercial break.

Back