ESPN will no longer air the national anthem during MNF games

If the protest has nothing to do with the anthem then why is this a problem?

ESPN especially First Take is a fucking joke. They have literally like ONE person who’s not a extreme SJW and that’s Will Cain. He’s the only reasonable person on there. I love SAS but ever since the SJW cuck Max Kellerman replaced skip he hasn’t really been the same. They push anti trump shit all the time (not a trump fan didn’t vote for him) and it gets exhausting.

But as far as not televising the national anthem I could give a fuck. It’s not something I’ve ever cared about.

Do they really think this will bring the fans back, if so they are stupid.

Fuck football I hope the ratings keep going down the shiter.

Good, I don't want to waste time listening to that when American Cities are playing against eachother.....I have no fucking idea why American Games always play the national anthem when it's between cities, it should be banned across the board...It's a waste of time, it's not the damn olympics where we are facing other countries.

You want to honor troops? How about during each game, you start some sort of Fund thru text....that will get the troops a shitload of money and we won't waste time.

Instead people virtue signal that they are patriotic by standing up to the national anthem LMFAO.

You are a fucking dipshit if you dont think 3446 isnt a lot.Fucking dumb ass

I'm saying it's stupidly divisive. If there was some terrible lynching scourge back in the day, then the numbers would have to show there is a "scourge" of murders still happening today. Unless some lives matter more than others and we are all equal.

It's needlessly divisive and useless. We should just teach that people will always do bad things to each other and will continue to do so, unless we all become like Jesus or Buddha or something.

I wasreplying to the comment bc there were some terrible murders at some time in our nations history, and supposedly any positives of The time are instantly negated. I don't think that's valid.

fucking bullshit
That is the national anthem of Sheepfuckerville
you think I give 2 fucks about Rangers? If so you are even more retarded than I previously thought!

Oh and thats Wales that has that stereotype..... apart from one city in the North of Scotland, so try again chuckles.

You are a fucking dipshit if you dont think 3446 isnt a lot.Fucking dumb ass
it isnt when you know that they lynched mexicans and whites, too. People got killed for crimes. Cost too much to give criminals free room and board, build and maintain a jail and pay people to watch and feed them. We live in very different times, now.

you think I give 2 fucks about Rangers? If so you are even more retarded than I previously thought!

Oh and thats Wales that has that stereotype..... apart from one city in the North of Scotland, so try again chuckles.
i assume that you sheepfuckers would tell yourselves that its the Welsh, but the rest of the world knows it is ewe.

Instead people virtue signal that they are patriotic by standing up to the national anthem LMFAO.

It's just something that we all did. No matter what. Doesn't matter your politics or anything, it was something that brought people together.

People on the left gotta quit being divisive. Its a bummer kids will grow up without knowing what it was like having a sense of unity in this country.

Simple solution. Play the anthem at the end of the game. That way all the "patriots" can stand around trying to out patriot one another. Last fan to leave the stadium gets btagging rights for a week
should have been mispelled, “tbagging”

Unintentional trollception...

Conservative:

"Goddammit! How unpatriotic can you get? Not showing the anthem!? Why god, why?!? Because some commie shit heels want to take a knee? ESPN is bowing down to the Liberals once again! I cant believe this shit!"

Liberal:

"Like, why aren't they showing the anthem? Are they afraid of protests from POC's? Like, oh' my God, I can't believe Trump has that much power. Like, what the fuck is wrong with the world, n' stuff? Like, holy shit. Trump is like, Satan or something. Like, I don't even watch football or anything, but like, this is like, really bad. Like, fascist stuff, ya know?"

I doubt many people even know their state songs; I sure as hell don't.

People used to know their state song. They used to view there state as their home country, and the US government, the way the EU is viewed today. People weren't Americans, they were Georgians, and New Yorkers.

ESPN especially First Take is a fucking joke. They have literally like ONE person who’s not a extreme SJW and that’s Will Cain. He’s the only reasonable person on there. I love SAS but ever since the SJW cuck Max Kellerman replaced skip he hasn’t really been the same. They push anti trump shit all the time (not a trump fan didn’t vote for him) and it gets exhausting.

But as far as not televising the national anthem I could give a fuck. It’s not something I’ve ever cared about.
Wow, ESPN goes anti-Trump on sports shows. That's dumb.

Hmmm....I love the part the CEO says this is not a political organization. LMAO...and yet every episode of ESPN first take has a segment about the anthem....
“That we’re a political organization because we are not. We are a sports media company. We are always going to cover the intersection between sports and politics”

I suspect you you didn’t finish reading.

i assume that you sheepfuckers would tell yourselves that its the Welsh, but the rest of the world knows it is ewe.
coming from a guy that lives in a country where you can legally marry a child.... thats a bit rich.

Huh. Well, it fits northern Florida pretty well at least.

I looked up Texas's song and apparently it isn't "Deep in the Heart of Texas" like I would have assumed. It does sound like a legit state song though

"Like, why aren't they showing the anthem? Are they afraid of protests from POC's? Like, oh' my God, I can't believe Trump has that much power. Like, what the fuck is wrong with the world, n' stuff? Like, holy shit. Trump is like, Satan or something. Like, I don't even watch football or anything, but like, this is like, really bad. Like, fascist stuff, ya know?"

I really wanted to do a joke about Stacy Dash actually being a republican now, but Alicia Silverstone did PETA commercials so liberals are gonna have to take this one on the chin.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back