ESPN will no longer air the national anthem during MNF games

So they believe that not showing the anthem is going to make this better...lol...wow. They really do not know the fans at all.

If the protests bothered a person, not showing the anthem is going to bother them even MORE and perhaps some there were not also.

It's not going to make things better but at least ME, the viewer, won't have to watch a bunch of Overpaid football players take a shit on the flag again. Feel bad for those that are LIVE there at the game, though.

Would rather they stop doing the Anthem altogether, though.

Itt people clearly don't understand sport markets and sport consumers.

The NFL was losing viewers before the protests started. You can likely track this back to concussion related issues as well as globalization of NBA. As well as the pace of an NFL game where if you've sver watched Red Zone that kills you for watching a regular NFL game plus DVR options

ESPN meanwhile has been steadily losing viewership as more and more people possess sport scores at their fingertips. It's been almost 11 years since the iPhone dropped. That started the decline of ESPN .When your whole station is based around roughly 20% live sports and 80% highlights, game scores, breaking news every hour; that 80% is subsquently fucked when consumers don't have a need to watch it anymore .Thus you need to rebrand and the market simply isn't there for what you're offering politically motivated or not .

But hey you dumbasses keep making it a political issue when it's not
Anytime Donny needs a little drama he whines about the NFL and his lemmings follow right along. Poor little Donny is still butthurt he wasn't allowed to own an NFL team.

There’s literally no reason for ESPN to exist anymore, that’s why they have gotten so political, to try and maintain their customers

Just remember this entire issue is because we have a giant piece of shit for president.

Just remember this entire issue is because we have a giant piece of shit for president.

"I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color" ~ Colon Kaeperdick, 3 months BEFORE the election...

Oppresses, as in CURRENTLY...and thus, under Obama...you know, the reason why BLM formed in 2013...3 YEARS before Trump became president.

Bye!

"I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color" ~ Colon Kaeperdick, 3 months BEFORE the election...

Oppresses, as in CURRENTLY...and thus, under Obama...you know, the reason why BLM formed in 2013...3 YEARS before Trump became president.

Bye!

I’m saying your chimp president made this into a huge issue because he’s a useless sack and can’t tackle and serious problem

And the majority of the nfl and all sports hate that dumb shit in the White House.

I’m saying your chimp president made this into a huge issue because he’s a useless sack and can’t tackle and serious problem

And the majority of the nfl and all sports hate that dumb shit in the White House.

If I did not know any better, I would say that you were someone that cried on Nov 9th...
maxresdefault.jpg

Bye!
Bu bu but Obama!

The NFL knows that some players will protest. It's a bad look for the league. Cause the average white NFL fan in the seats isn't down with protesting during the national anthem.
Because most white NFL fans are incompetent.

good..... why the fuck does a national anthem get played for general team games? International competitions Id understand..... they are representing their country. But NFL players are only representing their teams when they play.
dont they play Do Ya Think Im Sexy before every Rangers game?

Simple solution. Play the anthem at the end of the game. That way all the "patriots" can stand around trying to out patriot one another. Last fan to leave the stadium gets btagging rights for a week

Back