ESPN+ Rivas vs Jennings 1/18

Jennings swept the last three rounds. 5-3 Rivas with Jennings closing in.

Nice stoppage. Jennings looked like he was gassing out a bit the last round as well.

i had rivas up going into the 12th but I could see the judges going the other way but he pushed jennings shit in there... clearly saved his energy

This is the same guy that struggled against last minute replacement out of shape UFC reject

Crazy, I was expecting Jennings to win this. Hopefully Rivas keeps fighting known guys and is a solid addition to the HW division .

This is the same guy that struggled against last minute replacement out of shape UFC reject

struggled?! I haven't seen the fight but was it competitive because Maldonado is durable?

Just saw the fight. I thought Jennings was comfortably ahead going into the 12th round. Props to Rivas for getting the stoppage late and saving that O.

struggled?! I haven't seen the fight but was it competitive because Maldonado is durable?
Basically Maldonado was Homer Simpson and Oscar Rivas gassed hard in the second half of the fight

Shakur Stevenson is going to be a force.

I was thinking Devin Haney was ahead in development but now I'm not sure. His ring IQ is insane.

most quebec guys are promoted by YVON michel and advised by al haymon. Rivas will probably be on espn again and on cards with Alvarez both same trainer, same promoter.
Well but Haymon advices them in some capacity

Back