ESPN+ Rivas vs Jennings 1/18

Seano

Hands of bone
@plutonium
Reaction score
Heavyweight fight for ESPN+ card for tonight. Shakur Stevenson also on the card.

I have no clue why Sosa is fighting such a scrub and why they allowed the fight to be sanctioned. There needs to be standards. He's not coming off a devastating loss, he's not coming off a long layoff or injury. There's no reason why he should be facing a sub .500 opponent and why a commission would sanction such a fight

Fun fight. We will see if Rivas is legit or not.

I got the free trial a couple times. Didn't know if they changed it to $10 like DAZN
ESPN+ wouldn't change it's price in it's first year, they also don't expect it to make money for a while, I think they'll lose like $100-200 million on it this year, which is nothing compared to the $1 billion Disney is expecting to lose on Hulu during it's first year of owning it. They aren't in any trouble and are investing in the future, plus ESPN already has a ton of content under it's banner. DAZN however didn't but is making a push towards trying to become the go-to sports streaming platform. $10 isn't a bad price to pay, seeing it's in line with about every other subscription service, and it pays for itself if Canelo fights twice a year with PPV's being $75 now and if he fights 3 times you save $105 if you had purchased all 3 PPV's. So at $5 a month, if you get Crawford and Loma on it once a year and you get at least 3 or 4 UFC title fights, I think it's more than worth it.

ESPN+ wouldn't change it's price in it's first year, they also don't expect it to make money for a while, I think they'll lose like $100-200 million on it this year, which is nothing compared to the $1 billion Disney is expecting to lose on Hulu during it's first year of owning it. They aren't in any trouble and are investing in the future, plus ESPN already has a ton of content under it's banner. DAZN however didn't but is making a push towards trying to become the go-to sports streaming platform. $10 isn't a bad price to pay, seeing it's in line with about every other subscription service, and it pays for itself if Canelo fights twice a year with PPV's being $75 now and if he fights 3 times you save $105 if you had purchased all 3 PPV's. So at $5 a month, if you get Crawford and Loma on it once a year and you get at least 3 or 4 UFC title fights, I think it's more than worth it.
Any word on how many subscribers each platform has?
I haven't seen anything
@Queen B
Anything on ESPN+?

Any word on how many subscribers each platform has?
I haven't seen anything
@Queen B
Anything on ESPN+?
No clue but they said the Crawford fight brought incredible amount of viewers.

The UFC is gonna pump the shit out of them

I've watch rivas about 8 times and I don't think he's looked that good. I'll take jennings 116-112

Ha ha ... dat left is coming off smoooooth

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back