RBR ESPN+ Right Now Main Event Ring Walks Papazov vs Magomedov

Ring looks small. Edit: Might have just been the graphics at first, this angle it doesn't.

WTH? Was that a KD? Need to see replay. Looked like Fedor might have been down/touched the mat with glove.

They showed replay from round 1 but bad angle and only once quickly. Still not sure.

Good fight through 5. I haven't been scoring, but an entertaining bout to be sure.

Decent fight. Thanks again for the heads up

Whoaaah lights out

Wow!!! I actually thought Aslan might be winning the bout (he wouldn't have gotten the nod on the cards), but that was a vicious KO. Oh, the leg folded underneath him, too. Hopefully his knee is OK.

This announcer. I don't like all the drama around a KO. He got sparked, but nothing unusual about it from that sense. I realize English as a second language, but he was talking like it was 50/50 he would ever regain consciousness. Jesus.

Huge overhand right straight on the chin. Hope he's ok. He's still out

Wow!!! I actually thought Aslan might be winning the bout (he wouldn't have gotten the nod on the cards), but that was a vicious KO.
I thought he looked good as well but I did miss some so wasn't even close to scoring it

Huge overhand right straight on the chin. Hope he's ok. He's still out
He'll be fine unless something was wrong coming into it. Although they did trade some serious leather here and there. Defense wasn't either of their strong points in that bout.

Time to switch to DAZN...

He'll be fine unless something was wrong coming into it. Although they did trade some serious leather here and there. Defense wasn't either of their strong points in that bout.
Lol no kidding. They called it a TKO? That was as clean a KO as you'll ever see

Lol no kidding. They called it a TKO? That was as clean a KO as you'll ever see
Did they really? I didn't hear that. WTF? lol
That was indeed a KO. He was lights out for a good 30 seconds or so at least. It was hard to see/tell when he regained consciousness.

TKO

lol

Did they really? I didn't hear that. WTF? lol
That was indeed a KO. He was lights out for a good 30 seconds or so at least. It was hard to see/tell when he regained consciousness.

TKO

lol
I thought it was announced as a TKO but I can't rewind it. Was out before he hit the canvas

I thought it was announced as a TKO but I can't rewind it. Was out before he hit the canvas
Yeah it was announced as a TKO which is odd considering he was out cold. Nasty KO too.

Back