ESPN Pacing is Awesome, Also UFC/ESPN Moving to 9PM EST Start Times!!!

I liked it, but would prefer that they just showed corner work rather than the dead-air "commercial break in progress" screen saver.

3 exclamation points for a one hour later start time?
Seems a bit excessive

ESPN is a step up. FOX was like a Protestant church compared to a Catholic church: Podunk. Crackers were the offering.
giphy.gif

I don't know if all the cards will be at that pace but it was great, barely waiting between fights.

Great, now I can just wake up early morning and start drinking beers.

I sound like a shill but ESPN did a great job with the production/stream quality, commentating crews, pace of the fights and the way they delivered information on the site and live show. 9/10

I liked how the event started late (per usual) and then dragged out inbetween fights and when Dennis Bermudez is literally crying into the microphone trying to retire and talk about his uncle who has cancer it was "Allright hurry the fuck up we're short on time bud" LOL

I sound like a shill but ESPN did a great job with the production/stream quality, commentating crews, pace of the fights and the way they delivered information on the site and live show. 9/10

light years ahead of fox.

I liked how the event started late (per usual) and then dragged out inbetween fights and when Dennis Bermudez is literally crying into the microphone trying to retire and talk about his uncle who has cancer it was "Allright hurry the fuck up we're short on time bud" LOL

Yeah that really made me hate Jon Anik.

I liked it, but would prefer that they just showed corner work rather than the dead-air "commercial break in progress" screen saver.

That was extremely odd. The ESPN app and content are pretty solid, though. Vastly superior to fightpass.

Yeah that really made me hate Jon Anik.
That wasnt Aniks call though
He had a producer in his ear screaming that they're up against a hard break and he has to wrap it up
Production crew shouldve realized that the basketball game was going long and gave Bermudez all the time he needed to say goodbye

You guys must have been watching a different broadcast than what I saw.

I had commercial breaks all over the place including several times where the screen went out during rounds and said "technical difficulties" or "commercial break in progress".

Back