ESPN doesn't think MMA is better than Women Soccer. They award MMA fighters @ Red Carpet LMFAO!!!!!!

To be fair far more people want to have sex with female soccer players then mma fighters. Sex sells. This was a business decision.

ESPN was right.
if that's the case we need the women's volleyball team on stage

The soccer team won best team, which is a main category, Best soccer player was awarded on the red carpet. End stupid thread.

A lot of awards aren't presented on stage. They just showcase what's popular. Also, I can't believe the Espy's is even a thing. It's literally ESPN, a TV channel, giving out awards....All TV channels should create their own awards. Smh.

So who will be watching womens soccer for the next four years? It's like those other sports which create little interest except for the Olympics.

I mean Murica is gonna Murica. They played in a US jersey let them have their moment. That being said https://www.90min.com/posts/4833646...ional-team-were-apparently-beaten-by-u15-boys They lost to a U-15 MLS developmental team. Not be a hater I watched the games and now there are more than one 'Mia Hamm's" now. Tobin Heath actually has some skills lacks in the finishing/decision making department but she has skills on the ball. Women's soccer is more niche than MMA it's only when they suit up in the red white and blue people tune in. Alex Morgan is just a poacher she just get's a push because she isn't well....you know.

Last edited:
lol the comments in that second tweet. Holy shit, they all have Rapinoe Derangement Syndrome. She's the new Kaepernick.

Holy fucking shit you ain't kiddin..tf she do to piss off all the old dusty white dudes? Lmao her existence is fucking traumatic to these cornballs

lol the comments in that second tweet. Holy shit, they all have Rapinoe Derangement Syndrome. She's the new Kaepernick.

Rapinoe is the most impressive American leader since Washington took all the airports in 1776.

I mean Murica is gonna Murica. They played in a US jersey let them have their moment. That being said https://www.90min.com/posts/4833646...ional-team-were-apparently-beaten-by-u15-boys They lost to a U-15 MLS developmental team. Not be a hater I watched the games and now there are more than one 'Mia Hamm's" now. Tobin Heath actually has some skills lacks in the finishing/decision making department but she has skills on the ball. Women's soccer is more niche than MMA it's only when they suit up in the red white and blue people tune in. Alex Morgan is just a poacher she just get's a push because she isn't well....you know.

He-Rena Williams of Greyskull got obliterated by the no 209 male in the world after he had a round of morning golf and a few drinks.

He-Rena Williams of Greyskull got obliterated by the no 209 male in the world after he had a round of morning golf and a few drinks.
I don't doubt it. Isn't she aging out. I don't know don't watch women's tennis other than that Maria Sharapova short era when I was much younger...

Are you kidding me?

Awarding MMA fighters @ the fucking red carpet instead of the normal way.

WTF, seriously.....This is a horrible way to promote the UFC.

I guess UFC isn't even neck and neck with women soccer lol.

Your thread title.. You mean its not even as good as women's soccer.

LOL! That is hilarious!

DC: "Okey I just won an ESPY"

Guard: "We still can't let you go inside"

Holy fucking shit you ain't kiddin..tf she do to piss off all the old dusty white dudes? Lmao her existence is fucking traumatic to these cornballs

She knelt and then told Trump to fuck off as did a bunch of the fans in a fox interveiw.

It is fucking great. She is intelligent, articulate, and a lesbian. It’s the rights second worst nightmare after a educated black man or woman. Or possibly a immigrant child not locked in a cage.

To be fair far more people want to have sex with female soccer players then mma fighters. Sex sells. This was a business decision.

ESPN was right.
Try talking to women some times.

219464.png

Unless you were hiding under a rock the last couple of weeks, US women’s team was the biggest story in American sports outside of “Kawhi-watch”. They only get praise every 4 years—let them enjoy it.

The UFC today is like the X-Games of the 90’s. ESPN had even dedicated an entire channel to dudes doing tricks, but it was never truly mainstream. That’s why I’m not surprised that even with them investing on the UFC, they’d leave it out of the main presentations.

Back