ESPN doesn't think MMA is better than Women Soccer. They award MMA fighters @ Red Carpet LMFAO!!!!!!

I think niche is being used in a couple of ways in this thread.

In terms of the professional entertainment industry, women's soccer is still a niche sport.
In terms of participation, girl's soccer is main stream.

And in terms of overall money, including selling shoes and other equipment, kids sport is very big money, much bigger in fact than the sports entertainment industry -- which is why there are so many sports equipment manufacturers advertising on sporting events.

Kids sporting gear is an especially lucrative market, because parents will generally spend far more on sports activities or their kids than sports viewing for themselves, and kids tend to outgrow equipment quickly.

Which is why ESPN is happy to give a lot of time to the women's WC -- advertisers like to see something that a lot of kids are interested in.

Overall (including participation and entertainment) girls soccer (though not women's soccer) is much bigger financially and in numbers than MMA. MMA is never going to be a sport that many parents will want their school kids doing, so its never going to have access to the same money.
Good post

Thats kinda shitty
WTF?
Can alteast make the UFC brand seem important with presentation.

Women soccer players are hot

Kinda pathetic but I'm not the type that screams about popularity. I liked mma better when it was further under the radar.

those women are alevel athletes
Those exact women got beat by 15 year old boys several years ago lol..let's not lie to ourselves.
I detected your sarcasm lol...

I do wish they would shut up for crying out loud.

Why did the ratings drop, i saw lots of promotions for this world cup online

Last one was in Canada, this one was in France. So it was on at less favourable time for US viewers

Lol, this how UFC's new partner, that Dana keeps bragging about is treating them? Hahahahahahaha

He-Rena Williams of Greyskull got obliterated by the no 209 male in the world after he had a round of morning golf and a few drinks.
If Serena Williams is a dude, then I guess that makes you a girl.

That's some sound logic there. Sorry I triggered your sensitive feelings cuck boy
You don’t trigger me at all. But we do know for a fact that Serena Williams triggers you. You call her a man because she’s more muscular and athletic than you are. Because you’re weaker and more feminine than she is, it makes perfect sense for me and to consider a person like you a to be woman.

But I don’t know. Maybe it’s the fact that she’s the GOAT, and has been beating the shit out of Sharapova for the past decade or so?

Soccer is sort of a women's game in the USA. Men's soccer has been getting more popular on college and higher levels for a while. But it's still largely seen as a women's thing, whereas the guys in college play basketball and American football. Also, the women had international success, whereas the men didn't.
Yeah, that's one of the things that surprised me as well actually.

Btw, something I've been wanting to say about the US men's team; They have a way harder path to walk so americans shouldn't be too harsh with them. The rest of the world has been playing football for quite awhile. They will catch up.

You don’t trigger me at all. But we do know for a fact that Serena Williams triggers you. You call her a man because she’s more muscular and athletic than you are. Because you’re weaker and more feminine than she is, it makes perfect sense for me and to consider a person like you a to be woman.

But I don’t know. Maybe it’s the fact that she’s the GOAT, and has been beating the shit out of Sharapova for the past decade or so?
So triggered. Got a thing for shrekrena eh?

So triggered. Got a thing for shrekrena eh?
Mad that none of your white, blonde poster girls will ever be greater than Serena Williams? Such a sad existence. And to top it off, she could dominate a weakling like you in any physical activity.

Mad that none of your white, blonde poster girls will ever be greater than Serena Williams? Such a sad existence. And to top it off, she could dominate a weakling like you in any physical activity.
<YeahOKJen>

You certainly have me beat at white knighting for iron mike Williams

Today I saw one of the soccer team leaders wore a blazer with nothing under and had a decent boob slip.

That's some sound logic there. Sorry I triggered your sensitive feelings cuck boy
Serena got you working overtime to come up with corny nicknames. Thank god she doesn’t need plastic surgery to get those big chemical balls implanted her chest and backside, you know, you’re “real” women that couldn’t be one without an opportunistic surgeon.
I forgot this is the long back, coconut “titty” crowd.

Serena got you working overtime to come up with corny nicknames. Thank god she doesn’t need plastic surgery to get those big chemical balls implanted her chest and backside, you know, you’re “real” women that couldn’t be one without an opportunistic surgeon.
I forgot this is the long back, coconut “titty” crowd.
And white knights doing double time.

Could you maybe post that in non retard so people can read it?

Last edited:
Wouldn't have been the case if Ronda was in the running for it

Bless her beautiful heart

Ronda = MMA GOAT

Back