ESPN debut averaged 1.956 million viewers.

I might have missed this but I wonder how these numbers were calculated....

Unique visitors?
Totally visits/hits (including those who logged out or got kicked out, and logged back in)?

Heck I started watching on my phone, switched to laptop, switched to phone again, then finally used my Roku.
I'm 1 unique visitor with 3 devices visits (phone, Roku, laptop), but 4 total visits for 1 event......

Who won? They cut it off when i started getting knvested in it lol. Dont even like ball but it was a close game

cut what, where?
The game went ten minutes into UFC's time & they showed the full game
Duke 72-70

The Fox debut had good ratings too. Let's see how it looks when all the pointless run of the mill cards take place.

I might have missed this but I wonder how these numbers were calculated....

Unique visitors?
Totally visits/hits (including those who logged out or got kicked out, and logged back in)?

Heck I started watching on my phone, switched to laptop, switched to phone again, then finally used my Roku.
I'm 1 unique visitor with 3 devices visits (phone, Roku, laptop), but 4 total visits for 1 event......

As stated this is not for ESPN+

All the marketing gurus and CEO bros on sherdog are counting other people's moneys for them.

Additional info:
The UFC fights, which aired from 8:13 to 10 p.m., beat everything in its time slot on prime time television except the NBA on ABC in the 18-34 and 18-49 demos, both overall and males.

Fight Night retained 66 percent of women 18-49, 69 percent of males 18-49, 59 percent of women 12-34 and 64 percent of males 12-34 from the basketball game lead-in. The big difference is in the over-50 audience, where only 38 percent of the viewership from basketball was retained.

Good start & already beat the FS1 era
But the Duke game (as stated) was a great lead-in

yeah, it's great news. but then it's expected that their very first show would do well. we'll see if things remain at that level over time.

yeah, it's great news. but then it's expected that their very first show would do well. we'll see if things remain at that level over time.

its going to change card by card
A Cerrone main event for the ESPN part should do better than most similar prelim main events

2007?
according to some on here, UFC dies monthly

oh, i mentioned 2007, because that was the year that the ufc merged with pride, and lots of people thought the ufc had ruined mma.

i don't live in USA but isn't ESPN a standard cable thing where FS1 is part of a package?

those numbers are pretty mediocre tbh

Back