ESPN.COM: "Conor McGregor vs. Floyd Mayweather II? Here we go again"

You don't even believe that.

Of course I do. He is:

-More likeable
-More charismatic
-Better trash talker
-Better fighter (since he succeeds at a harder sport than Floyd does)
-Better encompasses what Hit And Don't Get Hit is all about

I wouldnt put it past floyd to come fight Conor in the ufc for another 100 million.

I mean it would be stupid not to. Its not go

I wouldnt put it past floyd to come fight Conor in the ufc for another 100 million.

I mean it would be stupid not to. Its not go
Floyd wouldn't do that. That "fight" would be an even bigger farce than the boxing match.

I can't see it selling near as good as the first one, even if conor beats Khabib. But if they think they can make good money off it still I can't do much to stop them.

Floyd wouldn't do that. That "fight" would be an even bigger farce than the boxing match.
Money Mayweather.

I think he will do if Conor can beat Khabib.

Shit he has a chance to win. Conors gonna strile with him. I bet it happens. 100 million bucks...
He will do it

A few thoughts:

1. If Conor is supposedly scheduled to fight Khabib, how can he fight Mayweather 2?

2. If Conor loses to Khabib, would this lower the value of the Mayweather 2 fight?

(unless Conor pulls out of UFC 229, and Ferguson steps in to fight Khabib!)

1. Conor/Floyd 2 after Khabib
2. Yes

Lost decisively against a retired out of his prime smaller boxer.

Call out the winner of GGG and Canelo. Fight someone your own size. Won’t last 2 rounds.
Did you even watch Canelo vs. Mayweather or Conor vs. Mayweather? I doubt it.

Money Mayweather.

I think he will do if Conor can beat Khabib.

Shit he has a chance to win. Conors gonna strile with him. I bet it happens. 100 million bucks...
He will do it
Money talks, but Mayweather prides himself on not recieving damage. Conor would kick his head into the stands.

Money talks, but Mayweather prides himself on not recieving damage. Conor would kick his head into the stands.
Has Conor ever headkicked anyone?

It would be a boxing match with mma gloves.

I will remind the Colin fairies that wishing for this rematch because you think the man you wish was your boyfriend will somehow pull out a win in the rematch, remember that the feeling y'all feel for him is your weird effeminate love, so you should hope it doesn't happen instead of wishing the object of your desires even more pain and suffering in the form of further brain trauma and public embarassment.

I had to stop reading after a couple paragraphs.

Absolutely terrible shit writer who comes across as your average sherdog Conor hater

Is anybody surprised by this?
When's the last time two fighters both made 9 figures for one nights work? Say what you want, but that's incredible business on both sides.

Both are just gonna milk this as much as possible.

<Fedor23>

Actually, I'm surprised that they are making Conor vs. Khabib. To me that's a suicide match, sending Conor to fight his worst match-up and risking their biggest payday in Conor vs. Mayweather 2.

Let me take that back: I'm not surprised... because Conor vs. Khabib will end up with Conor withdrawing at the last minute, replaced by Ferguson vs. Khabib for the title.

Conor’s backup plan for the inevitable Khabib injury pullout.

Back