Media ESPN: Cejudo v Dillashaw Destined

Abridged quote from Cejudo -

"it's not that I wanted the ice-cream, but I liked hurting the other kids just knowing that I could hurt them and I was in control .. "

Cejudo is like 5'2". Guy clearly didn't get enough to eat. I guess that means he lost a lot of those fights.

At the end it says "to be continued" just when exactly is part two coming out?

Was just scrolling through the guide on FS1. It seems they're showing a lot of PBA Bowling and Women's Soccer to fill the void left by what would normally be UFC time right now.

tenor.gif

At the end it says "to be continued" just when exactly is part two coming out?
Part one is available now on ESPN+ and part two streams on ESPN+ the week following it. Part one will show and tell the athletes’ stories and backgrounds, plus follow the personal and professional storylines in the days and weeks leading up to the fight. Part two picks up the athletes’ stories in the moments immediately before, during and after their fight. This will include never-before-seen footage and access – from inside the locker room, pre-fight superstitions, meals, workouts and more – as well as post-fight reactions and emotions, including the thrill of victory and the agony of defeat.

Back