ESPN card - Alvarez vs Seals

really? alvarez had a torn achilles tendon before the kovalev rematch? didn't know that...i imagine would won the rematch if not for that.
I doubt that. Did he disclose it to the athletic commission? He was looking to get back in the ring in the fall as early as of September and training since August I believe. You don’t recover from a torn Achilles that fast and there’s nothing of him having surgery, so, it’s not like it just heals on it’s own.

So no surgery on a torn Achilles and training in under 5 months ? In a sport where you have to bounce on your feet?

I doubt that. Did he disclose it to the athletic commission? He was looking to get back in the ring in the fall as early as of September and training since August I believe. You don’t recover from a torn Achilles that fast and there’s nothing of him having surgery, so, it’s not like it just heals on it’s own.

So no surgery on a torn Achilles and training in under 5 months ? In a sport where you have to bounce on your feet?
well, i don't know if you've looked at his medical records or you're just saying that cause it's what you want to believe. they said it on tv...i give that some credence. more than some anonymous dude posting on a boxing forum.

well, i don't know if you've looked at his medical records or you're just saying that cause it's what you want to believe. they said it on tv...i give that some credence. more than some anonymous dude posting on a boxing forum.
And I’m saying if he admitted to a torn Achilles before the fight and didn’t disclose it then that athletic commission would’ve probably have suspended him and maybe suspended the promoter from operating there for a while if they found out. Though it was in Texas so maybe not. . But they are in NY now and if they even tried that crap there it wouldn’t fly, not anymore.

Do I believe he could’ve had an injury? Absolutely, everyone is banged up. Do I believe an injury could be why he was out for so long? Sure. It’s common. Do I believe he had a ruptured/torn Achilles without getting surgery, which is something that’d be reported on this day in age?? No, no I don’t. Not for an injury that takes most people 12-18 months to even get back to full working out shape but yet another year to actually be competitive on it and fully recovered

What’s that dude complaining about ??

5 replays of the only thing that happened in that otherwise crappy fight

good thing for seals, he has a college degree...he and his phd girlfriend can get well-paying office jobs and move the suburbs and have a couple of kids...who needs this shit?

I played woody block puzzle for much of the fight ..

Accidentally just caught the FOX results. Dammit

Back