Espn card 5/25/19

Berchelt with his nice white T Hilfiger shirt but what’s up with that shape up bro? Give the barbers some food bruh.

Ward has him needing a KO, too. C'mon, Herring!!!

Would love to see a rematch, even. I liked that fight.

Herring had to win that.

Let's be honest. It was not a blowout. But it was not that close. 8 rds to 4 at worst imo

116-112 Herring. Ito’s pressure with a couple landing here and they

My scorecard:

1: 10-9 Herring
2: 9-10 Ito
3: 10-9 Herring
4: 10-9 Herring
5: 10-9 Herring
6: 9-10 Ito
7: 10-9 Herring
8: 9-10 Ito
9: 10-9 Herring
10: 10-9 Herring
11: 10-9 Herring
12: 10-9 Herring

117-111 Herring

Hopefully the judges see it somewhat similarly and Herring goes home with a well deserved title.

116-112 Herring. Ito’s pressure with a couple landing here and they

You and SOG agree, and the judges say:

116-112, 118-110 X 2 for Herring.

Right guy won.

Congrats to military recruiters everywhere for this big victory.

The fuck, why are they interviewing Crawford? Give herring his minute FFs.

Herring is wide open for a straight right, Ito just isnt skilled enough to land it

And Ito is open for everything, so let’s just say Herring did him a favor saving him from all that brain damage against Berchelt.

Wow, been a while since I got choked up with the results of a fight. I’m so happy for Herring, especially on this day. It’s a tangible manifestation of that difficult to describe essence that makes boxing so special beyond other sports.

And Ito is open for everything, so let’s just say Herring did him a favor saving him from all that brain damage against Berchelt.
As someone else mentioned here, Berchelt KO’s both in one night

Wow, been a while since I got choked up with the results of a fight. I’m so happy for Herring, especially on this day. It’s a tangible manifestation of that difficult to describe essence that makes boxing so special beyond other sports.
On one hand I am happy, on the other hand, he shouldnt have deserved this title shot.

You need to be ranked Top 15 to become eligible for a voluntary, and Herring wasnt but they somehow made an exc$$$eption

As someone else mentioned here, Berchelt KO’s both in one night

Maybe, But Ito probably isn’t getting that anytime soon. I didn’t get blown away by Berchelts his last fight, the guy is gunna get boxed up soon, he is slow asf.

Back