Espn card 5/25/19

Ito can still win if he won 4 rounds, especially if he catches Herring with a KD or something, what is he talking about? Like a KO is his only chance already? idk I guess, not scoring but you guys are.

Just nonsense. Horrid announcing. Where is Lennox? Ok, that was hyperbole.

87-84 Herring. Ito pressing the tried Herring landing a couple here and there

Close

Tyson Fury is going to beat AJ and Wilder, I bet. If he's serious about the game again and is "back" and in shape.

Better scoring from Andre

Ward is another guy I don't mind a bit on the mic. He's very good.
No lie, though. I would never have thought it, always thought he was a clown when he spoke, but Paulie is top-shelf on the mic. Always has great input.

Herring holding his hands lower than usual and Ito still unable to connect anything significant

Good Rd for Herring. Ito needs some knockdowns at least

Ward is another guy I don't mind a bit on the mic. He's very good.
No lie, though. I would never have thought it, always thought he was a clown when he spoke, but Paulie is top-shelf on the mic. Always has great input.

Yeah Paulie is fucking Magical. I’ll probably ignore when Bradley says something dumb but other than that I like the little humor he adds and his corny jokes lol.

Ref has let them fight in the clinch more than I remember seeing in most bouts. I don't mind it, just noticeably OK with a lot of it all night. Holding and hitting, even. From both guys.

Good Rd for Herring. Ito needs some knockdowns at least

I think one would change things given he has the strap, but I like @Old Cat's scoring. Herring is so on tonight, though. Really pulling for him at this point.

Herring is wide open for a straight right, Ito just isnt skilled enough to land it

That was a knockdown... off balance, and toppled by a check hook. What the heck?

Edit: meh, replay says otherwise

Herring needs to set a trap for that straight left, Ito rushing in open is just asking for that left bomb square on the jaw.

Crap Berchelt beats both of these men in one night

Back