ESPN + card 11/30

I know 3 guys died this year but I'm hating boxing lately with these early stoppages, when Evander Holyfield's kid dropped his opponent the ref stopped the fight before the other kid hit the canvas, BS

Well I didn’t expect a fight that would that competitive.

Its my bed time boys and girls

I know 3 guys died this year but I'm hating boxing lately with these early stoppages, when Evander Holyfield's kid dropped his opponent the ref stopped the fight before the other kid hit the canvas, BS
This has nothing to do with protecting anyone's health. It's pure money corruption.
A ref like this knows who is paying his salary and can tilt their "judgement" toward the guy who was brought in with a huge record and a longterm contract with the promoter at their regular weight, who was given this fight solely to push a future fight.

This has nothing to do with protecting anyone's health. It's pure money corruption.
A ref like this knows who is paying his salary and can tilt their "judgement" toward the guy who was brought in with a huge record and a longterm contract with the promoter at their regular weight, who was given this fight solely to push a future fight.
I wouldn't doubt it

Glad to see Carl get back on track, he’s a damned fine fighter.

Ps...as a last minute replacement, the ref likely thought Lopez had more then earned his money and didn’t want to see him take any more punishment then necessary.

I’ve got to think that with this performance he’s going to get a shot at a fight with proper preparation.

Would like to see how Valdez handles someone who has volume like Berchelt. I think that's an intriguing fight, I would favor Berchelt.

Good win for Frampton, terrible stoppage for Valdez. Berchelt is going to merk Valdez. Lopez was about to survive the round and it would have been nice to see how he responded in the next few rounds. Shit stoppage.

even without the final KD, Valdez was winning

Back