ESPN’s Kellerman ‘Angry’ Tiger Woods Defended Trump - (Video)

LMFAO @ any pussy who gets offended by espn.

I dont give a shit what tiger woods thinks about politics....I dont expect him to know much.

How dare you slander the man who gifted us with these bombin' beats?

True. And keep in mind watching this that Max and his brother are the sons' of a rich psychologist and author with lots of political and business collections. It's just pathetic.

Max Kellerman can't understand Tiger Woods because he's never earned anything in his life. His rich Daddy with his connections to ESPN arranged his whole broadcasting career.

What makes him worse than others like Jemele Hill is that after what happened to his brother, by a boxer who Kellerman helped support and publicly defended after engaging in criminal behavior, he is still so desperate for acceptance and praise from minorities. He's a sad figure really.

Didn't his brother get beaten to death with a hammer (20+ blows to the head) and they gave the dude "Manslaughter"?

ESPN did have a path to legitimacy and ratings, but they continuously turned off anyone that didn't hold hard Leftists beliefs with their bullshit. The day I took notice was when they trashed Limbaugh, and inferred his statement was racist, when what he said wasn't racist at all. He nailed the sportswriters for giving race preferences in their reporting and illustrated it through the praise they gave McNabb, due to race. The stats backed up Rush's words, but facts matter not in Leftist Land. Rush should not have gotten political, but now looking back, he was way ahead of their new formula, he just wasn't on the PC little bitch side of the spectrum.

Didn't his brother get beaten to death with a hammer (20+ blows to the head) and they gave the dude "Manslaughter"?.

Yeah his brother Sam Kellerman was murdered by James Butler, a boxer notorious for sucker punching another boxer on live television as part of a 9/11 fundraiser and was arrested. Kellerman and his brother befriended him as part of their whole life goal to gain approval from black folks. After the incident, Max defended Butler and helped him with his court case. Shorty afterwards his brother let Butler stay with him and then was murdered. It could not emphasize more how sad these rich kids who want to hang out with underprivileged street people and thugs for approval are. That's who Max Kellerman is. All while attending private schools and having Daddy get them jobs at ESPN.

Of course Tiger likes Trump, he is a well known scumbag just like Trump.

wait did somebody just say 'sweet P' was a boring fighter?

ESPN died 2 years ago with this shit. Now they're just throwing dirt on the grave.

The UFC is going to bring ESPN back from the dead.

Yeah his brother Sam Kellerman was murdered by James Butler, a boxer notorious for sucker punching another boxer on live television as part of a 9/11 fundraiser and was arrested. Kellerman and his brother befriended him as part of their whole life goal to gain approval from black folks. After the incident, Max defended Butler and helped him with his court case. Shorty afterwards his brother let Butler stay with him and then was murdered. It could not emphasize more how sad these rich kids who want to hang out with underprivileged street people and thugs for approval are. That's who Max Kellerman is. All while attending private schools and having Daddy get them jobs at ESPN.

Well I’ll be damned. I never heard that story before but it gels 100% with Kellerman’s well known approval-seeking ethos.

So what you're saying is that Kellerman wasn't a bad white dude from the streets, but just a bored rich kid?

Man, I always thought he was legit.

I think it is unfortunate espn is discussing politics as it will hurt business, I said that since politics isn't there target demographic.

I think it is unfortunate espn is discussing politics as it will hurt business, I said that since politics isn't there target demographic.
Oh it's hurt them plenty in the lat 3-4 years. I hope they keep it up.

Trump has zero respect for the office. And no surprise a prolific cheater supports a prolific cheater.

*Last
Fuck this dubs sucks, why can't we at least edit posts. :confused:

Max Kellerman can't understand Tiger Woods because he's never earned anything in his life. His rich Daddy with his connections to ESPN arranged his whole broadcasting career.

What makes him worse than others like Jemele Hill is that after what happened to his brother, by a boxer who Kellerman helped support and publicly defended after engaging in criminal behavior, he is still so desperate for acceptance and praise from minorities. He's a sad figure really.

The irony. People call out Trump Derangement Syndrome and somehow you turn this into being too sensitive when Max Kellerman can't stand it that Tiger Woods doesn't want to be baited into making a bunch of stupid political statements.

Max Kellerman can be quickly summed: He grew up a rich privileged Jewish kid in NYC who has spent his whole life trying to get approval and acceptance from black folks. Even after what happened to his brother as a result of this need, nothing has changed for him. A lot of this was reflected in him always praising and being such a big fan of the most boring black boxers like Pernell Whitaker and Chris Byrd.

True. And keep in mind watching this that Max and his brother are the sons' of a rich psychologist and author with lots of political and business collections. It's just pathetic.

lmao @ being so worked up over something Kellerman said. Did he fuck your chick or something?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back