Esparza Will Defend Her Title On UFC 185 Against Jedzrejczyk

as much as i love joanna and hope she wins, i think it might be too soon for her and can see carla taking her down and win a lopsided decision or get the sub.

Carla is gonna get two or three easy opponents while they build the division of the female fighterts they want on top like Rose, Vazant, Randa and Herring. UFC can't market the belt with a female that looks like Jackie Chan.

That makes sense then with the timing. Lol. I think I actually heard about it at the time, but definitely didn't see it. I now remember that this was what TUF was for, but since I've never watched TUF, I lost the narrative on it.

You should of watched TUF 20. It was a good season, and it would of introduced you to what I think it the far better women's division in the Straw Weights.

Interesting style matchup! Happy to see the tiny ladies staying busy.

Esparza is boring as fuck tbh, she's like a slower female Frankie Edgar with less striking. Hoping Joanna wins.

Esparza is boring as fuck tbh, she's like a slower female Frankie Edgar with less striking. Hoping Joanna wins.

She looked pretty entertaining against Rose, even the fight against Penne in the semi-finals on TUF 20 was decent. War Joanna though.

Aw haaaaaaails yeeeeeeeea

Fully in support of the Jedi via face kick.

Awesome match and not an easy one for the champ

Carla is gonna get two or three easy opponents while they build the division of the female fighterts they want on top like Rose, Vazant, Randa and Herring. UFC can't market the belt with a female that looks like Jackie Chan.

Wanting on top VanZant and Herrig is a damn hard task to say the least

Go Polish Jedi! Hope she can defend the takedown because her striking is easily the best in the division.

Awesome card so far. I hope Joanna can somehow pull it off.

Yeah I agree, their division is so nice and dynamic, I don't want it domianted by a wrestler with relentless takedowns and all the shit. Esparza probably gonna win though.

Awesome card so far. I hope Joanna can somehow pull it off.

She will if she can stop Esparza from taking her down. Unfortunately, wrestlers usually rule boxers... I suspect this will be a similar fight to Esparza vs. Thug Rose, with less action. :(

She will if she can stop Esparza from taking her down. Unfortunately, wrestlers usually rule boxers... I suspect this will be a similar fight to Esparza vs. Thug Rose.

or their fight with Torres on TUF, for that matter.

Wrestlefucking by Carla. But I think Joanna will hurt her a few times on the feet.

Back