Esparza Will Defend Her Title On UFC 185 Against Jedzrejczyk

Love this fight. Very tough fight for my girl Joanna but hopefully she can put some good shots together and fluster Carla. Esparza impressed the hell out of me in the way she absolutely broke down Rose to the point that Rose had no resistance in the third.

Well, there you have it. The least anticipated title fight in UFC history. Thank you, Dana. You somehow topped Johnson vs cariaso

Oh good because the'oblivious' act is old. She's the first champion and won the title December 12 last month IIRC.

That makes sense then with the timing. Lol. I think I actually heard about it at the time, but definitely didn't see it. I now remember that this was what TUF was for, but since I've never watched TUF, I lost the narrative on it.

There's users that still act oblivious?

Yeah, I don't get why people do that. You see it on Yahoo / CNN / Fox / etc articles anytime it involves a celebrity. Always at least one joker posting "Who ?" as if the article itself didn't say what projects the person is noted for.

I move to nick-name Jedzrejczyk 'Scrabble'.

Yeah, I proposed that one back in the nick name thread.

It's like the old joke goes,

What does a Polish woman get on her wedding night that's long and hard?

Her new last name.

Great addition to the card, WAR Polish Jedi!

Well, there you have it. The least anticipated title fight in UFC history. Thank you, Dana. You somehow topped Johnson vs cariaso

If you don't give a shit about WMMA, then yeah. But if you like WMMA, it's quite a good fight and one I'm looking forward to.

I was really impressed with her bout against Namajunas. It looked like a grown woman beating up on her little sister in there - all business. Hard strikes standing, clean TDs and actual effectual GnP.

I guess none of us know how good Gadelha really is - she had a lot of hype, but didn't quite meet expectations. Maybe it's because Jedz is that good, but I'm expecting Carla to run a clinic on her.

We'll see if Jedzrejczyk can defend the power double as well as she defended takedowns from the clinch.

I am in love with Esparza. I will be cheering for her. Esparza's fight IQ and wrestling game will be too much for the Polish Jedi.

Pretty good card so far

Pettis vs Dos Anjos
Esparza vs Joanna
Hendricks vs Brown
Reem vs Nelson

Also Rampage is rumored.

the UFC is being smart to put hendricks on the card in dallas. with pettis' history of injuries, the UFC has a solid back up for the main event.

I was really impressed with her bout against Namajunas. It looked like a grown woman beating up on her little sister in there - all business. Hard strikes standing, clean TDs and actual effectual GnP.

I guess none of us know how good Gadelha really is - she had a lot of hype, but didn't quite meet expectations. Maybe it's because Jedz is that good, but I'm expecting Carla to run a clinic on her.

Yea I was impressed with Carla. On the show she didn't look that good but I knew it was possible that the environment and fighting so much was affecting her.

She pretty much mad Namajunas give up which was shocking cause she didn't seem like the type to just give up like that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back