News Esparza vs. Waterson 4/11 Portland Oregon

If Michelle can’t win this one, I wanna see her retire and become an octagon girl.

Mom champ ain’t gonna happen

They should both just cut to 105 and the winner is Atomweight champion.

might even see waterson work her boxing for once since she isn't at a ridiculous reach and height disadvantage

Of course, they have a card in my neck of the woods and its headlined with this...

Of course, they have a card in my neck of the woods and its headlined with this...
Where does it say that's the headliner? Overeem vs Harris is the main event. Luque's fighting Randy Brown on the co-main.

Only if they get rid of the 145 division.
it would make a lot more sense to have a 105 than 145 division. Most every fight at 145 is between women who fight at 135 as well. Way more women are 105 than 145 after a weight cut. They made 145 for Cyborg and she is in Bellator now so they could get rid of it now.

Hopefully Cookie retires Waterson for that shit Mom Champ gimmick and makes all the Sherdoggers with yellow fever cry.

Watterson ain't that good of a fighter and she ain't that good looking.
Jealous huh?

Where does it say that's the headliner? Overeem vs Harris is the main event. Luque's fighting Randy Brown on the co-main.
Oh thank fuck. Went to check tickets after hearing this splendid news, and they aren't on sale yet

Back