Escape from Tarkov (if you like PUBG you might like this)

@GhostZ06
My job tomorrow was canceled so i'll be hitting you up on discord tonight or this week : )

The controls scheme is abundant. However no delay exists. When i keystroke to strafe left the character instantly responds. In PUBG it isnt like this. Where a delay exists from the keystroke to character action. An it doesnt stop there. For in PUBG if you keystroke to strafe left a 50-100ms delay occurs till the character starts moving. With the character slowly accelerating to the strafe speed. So its a 50-100ms delay from keystroke to actual movement followed by an acceleration through the movement speed levels till it matches the initial keystroke request.
I was going to say, the controls are really tight. The shooting is precise and every movement feels deliberate.
I still have a lot to learn, but I do not think controls and responsiveness are negatives to the game.

@GhostZ06
My job tomorrow was canceled so i'll be hitting you up on discord tonight or this week : )

Just feels weird to me.. it doesn't feel smooth..

The controls scheme is abundant. However no delay exists. When i keystroke to strafe left the character instantly responds. In PUBG it isnt like this. Where a delay exists from the keystroke to character action. An it doesnt stop there. For in PUBG if you keystroke to strafe left a 50-100ms delay occurs till the character starts moving. With the character slowly accelerating to the strafe speed. So its a 50-100ms delay from keystroke to actual movement followed by an acceleration through the movement speed levels till it matches the initial keystroke request.

@GhostZ06

Just my opinion.. I'm not hating, just saying the controls are clunky to me..

I haven't logged in in awhile due to the holidays..

I had better still have my Hexagonal suppressor for my AK after the wipe!!!!

:mad:

Bought it in the sale, it's a tenner cheaper..

Would I recommend it?

For 45 no way.
For 35 .. mmm
20 .. probably more the price it should be.

It plays ok, it is brutal in difficulty, I would say it's on par with pubg in optimization, which isn't that great..

Although it does have the option to go in with friends, it's much harder if you do and will likely get split up and end up shooting each other as theres no hid help for mates..

The looting system and gun upgrades is great.

The movement and combat is clunky.

The sound design is top.

it keeps getting better threw each patch, so i wont complain to much. @KaNesDeath sorry about the technically difficulties.

I haven't logged in in awhile due to the holidays..

I had better still have my Hexagonal suppressor for my AK after the wipe!!!!

:mad:

you better grab the Xmas gear they gave to all the players old man. you wont be too sad

you better grab the Xmas gear they gave to all the players old man. you wont be too sad

I checked the email the sent and clicked on it but nothing yet.

I need to get them guns. Ive been putting my shooter time into PUBG and some Overwatch, but im really thinking of getting deeper into Tarkov.

After a few more hours on this game i have come to a conclusion this is the ultimate hipster shooter..

don’t understand the comparison to pubg at all in the title, game is a lot closer to something like dayz than pubg. game is awesome either way. been playing for about three wipes now and it’s probably my favourite game since dayz or csgo. The amount of loot in the new shoreline extension is absolutely insane. Can consistently extract with two or three high quality guns and an inventory full of gold chains and dog tags and shit.

Has anyone used the new dmr or the new helmet? both are so good

don’t understand the comparison to pubg at all in the title, game is a lot closer to something like dayz than pubg. game is awesome either way. been playing for about three wipes now and it’s probably my favourite game since dayz or csgo. The amount of loot in the new shoreline extension is absolutely insane. Can consistently extract with two or three high quality guns and an inventory full of gold chains and dog tags and shit.

Has anyone used the new dmr or the new helmet? both are so good

i havent fucked with the new helm yet, also its not fully implemented into the game. Neither has american/ nato Armour. there was a game in the game i was in with Kane where we heard the new dmr

Back