News Eryk Anders vs Kryzstof Jotko, April 11th UFC Portland

Osiris3657

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.sherdog.com/news/news/E...o-UFC-Fight-Night-Portland-on-April-11-170303

The Las Vegas-based promotion confirmed the booking on Tuesday. UFC Fight Night 172 take place at the Moda Center in Portland, Ore., on April 11 and is headlined by a heavyweight showdown between Alistair Overeem and Walt Harris. The card will stream on ESPN+.

Anders enters the matchup on a two-bout winning streak. After scoring a first-round knockout of Vinicius Moreira Castro at UFC on ESPN 3, the former University of Alabama football player garnered a split verdict against Gerald Meerschaert at UFC Fight Night 161. The 32-year-old Spartan Fitness product is 5-4 in the UFC and 13-4 as a professional overall.

Jotko is also on a two-fight winning streak after earning decision wins over Alen Amedovski and Marc-Andre Barriault in his only two UFC appearances of 2019. Jotko has experienced an up-and-down promotional tenure, winning six of his first seven outings before enduring a three-bout skid from May 2017 to April 2018. The 30-year-old Pole owns a 21-4 career mark overall.
------------------------

Rooting for Anders. Jotko is a point fighter to the extreme

Jotko should be able to outpoint Anders without too much issue. Needs to mind the power at all tmes though.

I like Jotko in this one.

I find anders pretty unimpressive. I have jotko winning this one.

Should be a W for Jotko

And to think he he went 5 rounds with machida in a fight he could have one.
Let’s not act like machida is what he used to be. Let’s also not act like a counter puncher is difficult to stall

Quite like that, not a bad scrap. Winnable for both guys, Anders probably ekes out a decision.

This has the potential to be an incredibly boring fight. If it's remotely entertaining I will be pleasantly surprised.

That said, Jotko but UD.

Back